• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Sorry, this group still has the change for the time being I requested you understood :)[/b]

[b]Sorry, this group still has the change for the time being I requested you understood :)[/b]

natzin25
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Sorry, this group still has the change for the time being I requested you understood :)[/b]

[quote=yaying]OMG!! this is sooo cool..havin' news and updates bout naruto..i nver knew there would be a grup like this..lucky i found this site, FTalk., i finally will be update bout the manga.. (tears of joy) btw, newbie here guys.. hope to cope up w/ u ol.. im so xcited!![/quote] nice 2 meet a new naruto fan hope u stay active in this group and always remember naruto rocks! xD ----------------------------------------------------- guyz please visit my layout compilation thnx a lot xD
yaying
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Sorry, this group still has the change for the time being I requested you understood :)[/b]

yeah... naruto rocks!!! :thumbsup:=)
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote]yeah... naruto rocks!!! :thumbsup:=)[/quote] yeahh !! so, nice to meet u sis ^^
cjoker2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Hello guys! Yay! I already got 2 votes! W.O.W. Thanks to those who voted for my siggy! ehemm...i read all your posts... hmm.. so there's a new issue here... Who is Sasuke's wife here? lol... that will definetly be.. Hinata.. oops? remember...the Kishimoto Love Cycle: Hinata :arrow: Naruto :arrow: Sakura :arrow: Sasuke :arrow: Hinata any violent reactions?

Last edited by cjoker2 (2008-09-20 11:30:34)

ahr2bluewing3093
» n00b
1969-12-31

haha.. yEah riGht.. NaRuto is one of the best anime ever..
natzin25
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: cjoker/hazel [violent reaction] i think u forgot something Hinata :arrow: Naruto :arrow: Sakura :arrow: Sasuke :arrow: Natzin :arrow: Sasuke :arrow: Natzin *infinity* xD that's the right one xD

Last edited by natzin25 (2008-09-20 12:44:45)

naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote]Hinata :arrow: Naruto :arrow: Sakura :arrow: Sasuke :arrow: [b]Natzin[/b](?) :arrow: Sasuke :arrow: [b]Natzin[/b](?) *infinity*[/quote] whahaha ~~ funny . but that's not true =D

Last edited by naddnadd (2008-09-21 00:45:59)

natzin25
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ well its true for me xD i think kishimoto forgot my name he is juz jelous *whispers* he also loves sasuke xD [spoiler]juz kidding guyz xD[/spoiler]
xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=natzin25]well its true for me xD i think kishimoto forgot my name he is juz jelous *whispers* he also loves sasuke xD[/quote] hahaha.. just complain to him, sis! *kiddin`
ahr2bluewing3093
» n00b
1969-12-31

haha... weLL.. wat do you think will happen to sasuke..??
yaying
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

haha!!! u guys are so funny... confirmed 100% naruto fans!! nice to meet u guys...
maricella
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i get tired when i start it all over to chapter 0 cus it's all about naruto.. :P I LOVE SASUKE 4EVER..do you love sasuke too?! :wow:
xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=maricella]I LOVE SASUKE 4EVER..do you love sasuke too?! :wow:[/quote] oh no. not him! i don't like him at all! haha :D he's soo mean. so cold. avenger! he's ugly also! :P i prefer to gaara and neji! they're similar, i think. similar past.
maricella
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

oh,he's not ugly..he's cute that's why i loved him this much..haha btw,we have our own taste.. you like gaara and neji..while i like sasuke and gaara and neji.. i don't like naruto but i know naruto's stronger than sasuke.. i know that.. :lol: but then,i don't know who is stronger..do you know?
yaying
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:lol:lol.. does any1 here love naruto himself?? i havent seen posts saying they love naruto.. :| niwei, i dont like sasuke too.. but i agree that he's cute.. =) i prefer kakashi, hinata, sakura and most of all.. [b]naruto!![/b] he's so funny but so serious when it comes to friendship... and i like his power too., i dont know who's stronger too maricella..any1 tell us..?
xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

well. well. for d stronger one. i think they're gaara, naruto, neji, and.. and.. [b]sasuke[/b]. but sasuke's power comes from hatred. it's nonsense!
natzin25
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]F.Y.I[/b] to thse ppol who criticize sasuke DIE..! xD juz kiddin his not ugly ya know there's no anime drawn ugly but maybe ur drawings are ugly xD lol *juz kiddin* sasuke's power is not nonsense what's the reason of his hatred?its bcuz of LOVE so his powers is not nonsense what should u do when ur parents are killed u should take revenge ryt?its so impossible that u wont do anything i dont like naruto cuz he acted stupid
maricella
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i know in the meantime,[b]sasuke[/b] beats naruto!! *i'm proud of you..muwahs* becuz of the power given by itachi before he died. and it's in episode 415.. i don't like naruto,i'm xoori.. i LOVE sasuke,even though he hated LOVE. he hate many things! *don't worry,i'll help you.* hihi..:D
cjoker2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

No. No. No. Sasuke is for Hinata only... is there any violent reactions again? Ok... you can have your violent reactions.. as long as you don't take away my beloved husband Kakashi from me :lol: btw natzin: where do you make your siggies?

Last edited by cjoker2 (2008-09-21 08:28:25)

natzin25
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

lol okay okay things are settled now xD cjoker: what siggy? the one im currently using?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Sorry, this group still has the change for the time being I requested you understood :)[/b]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:36

[ 9 queries - 0.054 second ]
Privacy Policy