• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Sorry, this group still has the change for the time being I requested you understood :)[/b]

[b]Sorry, this group still has the change for the time being I requested you understood :)[/b]

hanskytot
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Sorry, this group still has the change for the time being I requested you understood :)[/b]

[quote=Hirako Shinji]can you guess what type of animal is the eight tailed beast?[/quote] octopus... XD[quote=Ervass]my only sugestion about konan konan = pein real body like jiraiya said: 'the real one isnt there'[/quote] nice theory.... hmmmm... [quote=hanskytot]I have 2 theories... thanks to [b]cjoker2[/b] for this breakthrough on the 407 manga...XD lets see.... [spoiler][img]http://img36.onemanga.com/mangas/00000004/000060952/16.jpg[/img][/spoiler] look at the first picture konan is at the right side of pein.... then next [spoiler][img]http://img36.onemanga.com/mangas/00000004/000060952/17.jpg[/img][/spoiler] then behind pein... there is an dark alley(i don't know what is the word that fit it most XD)then someone comes out at the alley.... then pein said "get ready,[b]Konan[/b]" what is the meaning of this?.... at the first picture konan is sitting at the right side of pein then the next page she is behind pein... :retard: my theory... pein can split bodies(live) and use it as his body.... then my 2nd theory... there are [b]two[/b] Konans....[/quote] but the question is.. who is the true konan?... is it the Dark haired girl or the Full of piercing girl.... hmmmm...:retard:
cruel24
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Sorry, this group still has the change for the time being I requested you understood :)[/b]

[quote=Hirako Shinji]Hirako Shinji[/quote] as for me.. d 8 tailed beast is an... [b]OCtoPUS![/b] :D
cruel24
» FTalker
1969-12-31

@ natzin25 is sasuke and eagle the new members of akatsuki? coz in 408 they are wearing akatsuki attires... :D ___________________________ Oooppzz.. guyz sorry for d double post..

Last edited by cruel24 (2008-07-11 10:05:18)

:+:DominiK 521:+:
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=natzin25]408 is out! so cool^^ http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/408/ wow! sasuke so cool now! man! his new sharingan is sooo powerful! and the akatsuki attire suites him better than orichimaru's attire[/quote] Thank you! :D:thumbsup: its powerful, but it looks creepy to me...

Last edited by :+:DominiK 521:+: (2008-07-11 11:15:27)

hanskytot
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^yeah sasuke's eyes is so wierd...creepy... [quote=cruel24]is sasuke and eagle the new members of akatsuki? coz in 408 they are wearing akatsuki attires... :D[/quote] yeah... because the main characteristics of a member of akatsuki is they are wearing black robes with red clouds on it.... creepy... sasuke's attire is so cool...:retard:
cjoker2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=hanskytot]sasuke's attire is so cool...:retard:[/quote] cool? no... it is so.. HOT.. (except for his weird belt) my thoughts for 408: naruto will have a very tough training, right? while naruto is having his training (in a very far away place), pain will attack Konoha..and will kill the elders, tsunade, etc,, and after that, naruto will learn about the attack, and when he comes back, konoha is already destroyed.. or.. maybe.. it will not be totally destroyed because of naruto blast with anger and painwill be "scared" and he will run away.. blahblahblah..and then, yeah.. all of them will :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:... sasuke will have a very hard time defeating the 8 tailed beast.. :ninja:
ilhamc17
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Sasuke is Eagle and Akatsuki Member :o wow, My feel so bad =D
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ hey.. why are you feeling so bad? :/
cruel24
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ maybe he's feeling bad for Sasuke in coming is way to Akatsuki.. a fierceful battle is coming.. Guys, do you think Naruto(story) is coming to an end? at wat episode are your approximations? :D
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

they say Naruto will end 2010. please dont end yet! i love Naruto! :crybaby:
hanskytot
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=:+:DominiK 521:+:]they say Naruto will end 2010. please dont end yet! i love Naruto! :crybaby:[/quote] episode... not year..XD maybe 900+ maybe... XD @cjoker2 yeah konoha will be destroyed then tsunade will die... then because of tsunade's death konoha=chaos....people don't know what to do.... because they have no hokage.... and so kakashi must take hokage as a title but kakashi refuses... then maybe next is..... kakashi's death... sorry cjoker2 but i have a strong feeling that kakashi will die.... :retard: =(
weleh
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center]Im just wondering... where do you guys got those sign? expecially mr.dominik i wanna one like yours pls... where'd you get it?[/align]
cjoker2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^hahaha whatta perverted siggy xD~ what anime is that? funny :lol: ehmm.. [quote=hanskytot]yeah konoha will be destroyed then tsunade will die... then because of tsunade's death konoha=chaos....people don't know what to do.... because they have no hokage.... and so kakashi must take hokage as a title but kakashi refuses... then maybe next is..... kakashi's death... sorry cjoker2 but i have a strong feeling that kakashi will die.... :retard: =([/quote] nooo... nooo.. noooo... noooo...
hanskytot
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^i hate to admit it cjoker2 but really.... kakashi will die... and me too.. I don't want kakashi to be killed........ :retard:
natzin25
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

well i dont want sasuke to be KILLED i think naruto will end 800+ **sigh** but i really dont want it to end T^T
_sakura-chan_
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=Stormia]I like :eh:Kakashi:wow: in boyz, he is sooo cute.... in girlz i like Ino the best she is beautiful w/ her having her long bangs when she grew up..... my hatest member in Naruto is...(:thumbsdown::thumbsdown:sori 2 all Sasuke Loverz...:D) my hatest is Sasuke his very BAD!!!he killed kis own bro, Itachi... can u imagine that killing ur own bro... that's only boys.... but in girls my hatest is...(:thumbsdown::thumbsdown:sori also 2 all Hinata Loverz=D) my hatest girl is Hinata... I hate Hinata coz' her eyes sucks:smoke:..... she looks ugly having that kind of eyes I like Sakura than her... ok... I am so noisy I talk a lot... Who is from Philippine Sunrise Int'l School here?? b'coz I used 2 study there I am a gr 5 this coming school year....:D[/quote] You should not look by their appearances but by their hearts...I hate Ino 'coz she's so "mayabang"...And I like Sasuke and HInata! Sasuke: He didn't kill his brother just because he feel like it.. He killed his father for revenge. Why?..Because, he's brother killed their clan!
ilhamc17
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=:+:DominiK 521:+:]^ hey.. why are you feeling so bad? :/[/quote] because, Sasuke is evil :wallbash: he will crush konoha :wallbash: with joined Akatsuki :wallbash:
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^noooo...!!! that means the world of Naruto is coming to an end :cry: remember since the first episode and how far they have come... its so.. depressing if it will end.
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Konan, is a girl. Ayt????[/b]
hanskytot
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=---xXirukiTepe---]Konan, is a girl. Ayt????[/quote] yeah she is a girl... her powers are cool... i love origamis..XD @Dominik yeah.... i don't want naruto to end..... :retard: but no Akatsuki and Eagle can't crush konoha... Naruto is there... no one can beat Naruto!!!!!!!! @_sakura-chan_ yeah [b]Ino[/b] is equal to FLIRT:thumbsdown: .... i agree to what you have said.... "You should not look by their appearances but by their hearts..." yeah that is a big factor.... Don't judge the book by its cover..... :smoke:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Sorry, this group still has the change for the time being I requested you understood :)[/b]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:11

[ 9 queries - 0.026 second ]
Privacy Policy