• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Sorry, this group still has the change for the time being I requested you understood :)[/b]

[b]Sorry, this group still has the change for the time being I requested you understood :)[/b]

yaying
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Sorry, this group still has the change for the time being I requested you understood :)[/b]

chill out nori... :) u can do it.. aja.. :thumbsup: niwei, nice to meet u..
Ervass
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Sorry, this group still has the change for the time being I requested you understood :)[/b]

[quote=Norikonichan]warhhh its really hard to make a animated banner Using adobe photoshop :wallbash:[/quote] use the imageready too sis it make easier :D :thumbsup:
natzin25
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=cjoker2]I really like your siggy. I want to make a siggy like yours also, but I am not yet familiar with making animated gifs in photoshop :wallbash: Is there a tutorial for a siggy like yours in the internet? or do you know of a site where I can learn on how to make animated gifs? I already searched but found nothing. I only want the basic not the hard parts. :wallbash: no prob :thumbsup:[/quote] sis i didn't learn it from a tutorial i juz learned it by myself i was pushed to learn how to animate bcuz no one wants to teach me what version is ur adobe anyway?
Norikonichan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ok i tried Thnx yaying and Ervass.I tried =) i know i can do if i can i share my banner to you heheehhe :P
yaying
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:) so, howz it nori? ei guys, watz the update bout naruto???
Norikonichan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

warhh Its Hard :( Hohohhhohho...really hard..
yaying
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

go go go Nori!! u can do it.. uhm, ask natzin for help.. maybe she can help u..
Ervass
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

:arrow: natzin can you teach me to change from a movie to gif??? if i can learn that maybe i can make siggy like yours :D :arrow: noriko i know that hard... *waiting 4 your banner :D
natzin25
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=Ervass]:arrow: natzin can you teach me to change from a movie to gif??? if i can learn that maybe i can make siggy like yours :D[/quote] yeah sure i saw a TUT like that here in fstalk click [url=http://theftalk.com/t24968-~%5BTutorial%5DHow-To-Make-Video-GIF~.html]HERE[/url]
Norikonichan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]Ervass[/b] :arrow: [b]yaying[/b] thank you i will i know sis natzin can help me ^^ hehehhehe.I Think she a master banner maker hehehhe :D

Last edited by Norikonichan (2008-09-23 10:33:46)

naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote]yeah sure i saw a TUT like that here in fstalk click HERE[/quote] the TUT realy helping me :) thx, btw my siggie dissapear , i don't know why it's time to make a new one :lol:
Ervass
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=natzin25]yeah sure i saw a TUT like that here in fstalk[/quote] thanks for the TUT hehehe so i can made a new siggy
natzin25
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nice siggy naddnadd ervass: your siggy right now did u learn that from the TUT? if u did kewl :]
Norikonichan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:paranoid: I am confused right now!! huhuhuhu :wallbash:
cjoker2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=Norikonichan]warhhh its really hard to make a animated banner Using adobe photoshop :wallbash:[/quote] Yeah... it is really hard lolx. especially if you don't have time to make one. @natzin I am using Adobe Photoshop CS2[quote=Ervass]:arrow: natzin can you teach me to change from a movie to gif??? if i can learn that maybe i can make siggy like yours :D[/quote] yeah, me too... teach me also :thumbsup:
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote]nice siggy naddnadd[/quote] nice, if u mind just call me nadd x] [quote]ervass: your siggy right now did u learn that from the TUT? if u did kewl :][/quote] yeah natzin x] thx a lot and the TUT too thx a lot :D
Norikonichan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I have time...But...*Siggh* :wallbash: its hard
Dark Shadow
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Oh hey guys I'm new member in here Hope we can be good friends:D
Ervass
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=natzin25]your siggy right now did u learn that from the TUT? if u did kewl :][/quote] not all from the TUT,, im search that freeware software 8 hour works :D but thanks for the TUT :arrow: dark shadow hello bro welcome to this group :lol: :lol:
yaying
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Welcome to d grup dark shadow!!! :):thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Sorry, this group still has the change for the time being I requested you understood :)[/b]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:27

[ 10 queries - 0.094 second ]
Privacy Policy