• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Sorry, this group still has the change for the time being I requested you understood :)[/b]

[b]Sorry, this group still has the change for the time being I requested you understood :)[/b]

cruel24
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Sorry, this group still has the change for the time being I requested you understood :)[/b]

yeah guys! let's do this shit! it's like we're going to face PEIN(that frk'n mod) =D @hanskytot ur ryt there bro, if we discriminate their favorite anime what would they also feel? _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ @ topic.. when will be the next episode be released? can't wait for the fight of sasuke with the 8 tailed beast,. roar
hanskytot
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Sorry, this group still has the change for the time being I requested you understood :)[/b]

^maybe friday again... too bad.... time is veryyyyyyyyy slowwwwwwwww..... @topic... okay... The fight for anime freedom has just begun.... We shall fight for our right....... I can't hold it anymore... this is very very obvious... its [b]DISCRIMINATION[/b].... shit :wallbash:
cjoker2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ yey! it is like facing a [b]demon[/b].. Let us show them our secret jutsu.. hahaha [b]believe it![/b] Oh yeaaaaaaHHH...
hanskytot
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Okay.......... Let us fight for our rights.... Why should they prohibit posting Natuo and Bleach topics?.... And the others..... Or may I call it [b]UNDERVIEWED ANIMES[/b]...... Are being entertained....... WTH is the Anime and Manga Section [b]FOR[/b]?.... :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:
cjoker2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^its okay now.. Kuya Ephemeral said that kuya shirow just wanted to minimize the naruto posers :question:
gcc4426
» FTalker
1969-12-31

woohoo, im back...bin on a long hiatus. sorry. :eh: what's this? minimize naruto posers? banning? prohibition? why will u be afraid? bcause they r d moderators? and we're not? taking advantage of the position, eh? :/ c'mon, tsk tsk tsk :thumbsdown: can u giv me a logical reason why u wanna do these things? if thats the case, it wud b very LAME. no to offend, but i dont care about that Gurenn Lagann. i dont know anything about it, nd i RESPECT what dey lyk. let them do their own, nd do ours as well. u dont need to brag that Gurenn Lagann s better than naruto/ bleach...s that a neccessity to advertise? want to giv that Gurenn Lagann its fame? then start from scratch. narutotards or bleachfags, be it. for naruto topics, its best to post it here. dont post it on other forums. ill turn out to b non-related to other topics. be objective, dont do things wat u jst feel. u can hate naruto/bleach, but keep it on ur own. dont let things get into u, chill. :eh: too childish. lets grow up guys. :thumbsup: :lol: to all narutards, D A T T E B A Y O ! :D peace out! :thumbsup: nd one mor thing, this mounting dislyk on naruto only mean... naruto IS, indeed...famous.

Last edited by gcc4426 (2008-07-23 23:00:42)

fadly<2>
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hohohoh...... Possibly I did not know whether the problem,,, =| That the unilateral decision or not,,, =| For the moment I did not receive on the decision, :/ before they gave the certain explanation :disgust: Sorry beforehand ALL :D
L-Lawliet
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

huh... explanation... ?? :/ I think nothing for it... this it serious [b]problem!![/b] :evil: I want to PM admin... :P

Last edited by L-Lawliet (2008-07-24 03:23:26)

natzin25
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

**sigh** its bcuz many people are always posting naruto topics in the anime and manga section and as you know not only naruto is the main anime ya know shirow just want to minimize the naruto topics
gcc4426
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yes. sumhow u hav to understand wat moderator shirow wants to say. ryt. naruto is included in anime/manga section, but it doesnt mean u post all about naruto on that section. it was made generally for all ani/manga related topics. whats the use of this eGroup? Naruto Fanz-ShinobiElite? i think ds IS made exclusively for naruto so u dont need to post anywhre. for those hu want to talk bout naruto, post it here. we hav to listen to their side too guys. one-sided person is not good. to shirow: jst try not to b offensive. :thumbsup: im hoping this'll be over soon... kawawa nman kau kung kaaway nyo e nsa computer lng. :lol: no flamming. pssss....

Last edited by gcc4426 (2008-07-25 01:33:43)

cjoker2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote]to shirow: jst try not to b offensive. :thumbsup: im hoping this'll be over soon... kawawa nman kau kung kaaway nyo e nsa computer lng. :lol: no flamming. pssss....[/quote] ^right~ but actually.. i am the reason for this problem.. it cud not have been a problem if i didn't get mad when i 1st read ezil's 'no more naruto/bleach' thread... at first, for me it is alright if naruto topics will be minimized but shirow's reply on that thread made me so mad, that's why i posted that one here, and it became all naruto fan's problem.. haha.. people... let us now set aside the problem.. lets face it... [i](inggit lang sila)[/i] btw.. 410 is already out! read it now! weeyaaahh~ http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/410

Last edited by cjoker2 (2008-07-25 04:07:36)

natzin25
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i agree^^ *reading* man that dancing killer bee is strng lmao~

Last edited by natzin25 (2008-07-25 09:50:53)

gcc4426
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=cjoker2]but actually.. i am the reason for this problem.. it cud not have been a problem if i didn't get mad when i 1st read ezil's 'no more naruto/bleach' thread... at first, for me it is alright if naruto topics will be minimized but shirow's reply on that thread made me so mad, that's why i posted that one here, and it became all naruto fan's problem.. haha.. people... let us now set aside the problem.. lets face it... (inggit lang sila)[/quote] ryt. ryt. its ONLY a post, nd thats their opinions. no flamming <---1 thing i can advice u. i really find it ironical nd funny that shirow was calling us narutards and fags whre in fact, he WAS a narutard bfore. think of it. :lol: na, jst face the reality mr. mod. <--u r still a narutard whether u left naruto or not. u get hooked 2 it bfore, just lyk u said. u are mocking urself. this topic's getting old. tired of hearing it, anyway it was funny. good one. :thumbsup: i want to stop this for the sake of our group, i want no more trouble. agreed? -----------------------------T O P I C C L O S E D-----------------------------------

Last edited by gcc4426 (2008-07-25 21:50:52)

cjoker2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=gcc4426]ryt. ryt. its ONLY a post, nd thats their opinions. no flamming <---1 thing i can advice u.[/quote] okk.. haha ;] [quote=natzin25]i agree^^ *reading* man that dancing killer bee is strng lmao~[/quote] lol.. i wonder if Sasuke can dance too :cool: o.m.g. Naruto's training is sooo hard. he will turn into a frog if he cannot balance the natural energy with the other energies. hayyy... goodluck Naruto. btw. i encountered a manga entitled Uzumaki. i thought it was a manga about Naruto but, it is a horror manga. i finished reading it until the end whew! i found out that the word uzumaki means spiral. that's why naruto's seal is spiral.. :thumbsup:
ilhamc17
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Please No [b]Offensive[/b] and [b]Flamming[/b] again [b]PLEASE FOLLOW THE RULES [/b] For Safe Our Naruto. Actually, Mods wants Naruto minimize in Anime Section. If you want post all about Naruto please go here. you Should Post you information about Naruto in this Group than on Anime Section =):thumbsup:

Last edited by ilhamc17 (2008-07-26 10:47:11)

cjoker2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^Ok... But wait.. I just want to clear something.. to Mr.mod: [b]Naruto is not an [s]overrated underaged crap animu show[/b][/s]...:eh: [u]remember[/u] that.. [b]always[/b]..:thumbsup:

Last edited by cjoker2 (2008-07-26 22:21:12)

natzin25
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ if u want to tell him that then PM him lmao~ [b]sasuke's dance[/b]
cjoker2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^im scared :puke: he might curse me :wallbash: hehehe... i want sasuke to dance! hihhi.. btw, guys, how many episodes are there already... i feel like watching the animated version :penguin:
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ lol. if he was goin to curse u then.. he has the reason. Goodluck dude. But, remember u can defend ur self. Haha... sasuke's dance? kinda cute,,, errr,... haha... about [b]sasuke and sakura's tandem[/b]...is it still on going. Haven't heard something bout it, anymore,,,
hanskytot
» FTalker
1969-12-31

good to be back again... so... they want to minimize Naruto threads and bleach?.... In a way of DISCRIMINATION? WTH... :retard:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Sorry, this group still has the change for the time being I requested you understood :)[/b]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:52

[ 9 queries - 0.055 second ]
Privacy Policy