• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Sorry, this group still has the change for the time being I requested you understood :)[/b]

[b]Sorry, this group still has the change for the time being I requested you understood :)[/b]

natzin25
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Sorry, this group still has the change for the time being I requested you understood :)[/b]

yeah naruto have to die enable to be one with nature
cjoker2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Sorry, this group still has the change for the time being I requested you understood :)[/b]

[quote=hanskytot]^OYG... Oh your god..... you have to die?.... Jiraiya mastered the Sage Techniques right?... so meaning he will not die really.... It's like "You have to feel what is like....dying"..... that is my interpretation..XD[/quote] oh.. i see.. so the training will be hard for sure :wallbash: hey... Pain is.. Naruto's brother??? i saw a topic about A Prayer for Jiraiya in anime and manga.. and it was locked by kuya ezil .. here's the link: http://theftalk.com/t39039-Prayer-For-Jiraya....html ^for me it is a good topic but... unfortunately it was locked :crybaby:

Last edited by cjoker2 (2008-07-19 23:14:22)

lolepop_squad
» n00b
1969-12-31

hello all... naruto coming :D
Ervass
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

sorry off topic the signature is not working
cruel24
» FTalker
1969-12-31

@ topic.. i think what the frog said to Naruto that he have to die is that Naruto will be undergoing a VERY though training.. for him to learn something at a very small time, maybe they will use the Kage Bushin technique of Naruto and perform the training using it.. Like what Kakashi and ...(i forgot his name) did before for Naruto's training on his Rasengan. ^^, - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Can't wait for the 410.. :crybaby:
gcc4426
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=cjoker2]hey... Pain is.. Naruto's brother??? i saw a topic about A Prayer for Jiraiya in anime and manga.. and it was locked by kuya ezil ..[/quote] ^ this issue is LONG dead. dead since last year. naruto doesnt hav a brother nor sister. I would love to see Naruto training, however I guess this training is about to be rushed and lackluster. Kishi is about to pull the hyperbolic time chamber mess. can kishi REALLY find ways to heave up his underdog? im stil doubting it. :doubt:
gcc4426
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i need someone that cud really understand the whole plot, jst like other naruto forums. lets not watch things just on the surface alone, but whats under it. some phrases in naruto are tricky, dont depend on it. lets get deeper guys, u understand what i mean... and this group will b more nteresting than we thought. peace! :D
cjoker2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]GUYS read this freakin' hell speech from a moderator:[/b] [quote]Okay so why Naruto and Bleach Sucks and it fails so hard? get read this for teh loev of god :thumbsdown: HERE!! It's long but I can do it better , as well as Bleach , they're similar show but in Bleach - oh goddamn there's no even freakin' plot about it. have fun with teh friggin fish O' fillers I know you love and worship it but you better be move on and get a life.. because they're the cause of why all animu are completely underviewed and ignored. Well, just like me , I'm also a diehard fan of Naruto , not until my friend introduce me Gurren Lagann, I'm very thankful for that guy because he'd free me on the eternal failure belief and thinkin' that manga (yeah because the anime was really a pain - waiting for the subs every 2 weeks) , was the best manga ever. And also, As a matter of fact, Crunchyroll moderators doesn't tolerate to create a thread about those , and if someone post about it, the members will bash it to death but they'll say that watch a better show or whatever it may be. It may seem like an order but you'll surely realize and know that this is for your own sake and for the better if you like anime... So then, here's a list/couple of anime categorized for your likes. and this is your first step of getting a life and awakening on your awful and disdained dream and i hope some of these animu will pull you out of teh cursed swamp of failure stoneaged crap animu's..[/quote] [b]I will not tolerate this... this moderator even told these..[/b] [quote]I would expect that there will be no more naruto and bleach shit threads would sprout and the population of narutards and bleachfag here will hopefully be reduce and diminish if not cut yourselves.. Starting from now i will not for so tolerate or considerate any naruto or bleach thread or any underrated crap animu shows here...[/quote] Every people has their own perspective on anime :mad: This is a DISCRIMINATION to all Anime lovers and especially to Naruto and Bleach Maniacs! :ninja: okk... i am scared to fight this person.. because he is a moderator..
ilhamc17
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=cjoker2]Every people has their own perspective on anime :mad: This is a DISCRIMINATION to all Anime lovers and especially to Naruto and Bleach Maniacs! :ninja: okk... i am scared to fight this person.. because he is a moderator..[/quote] where you got this information? =|
hanskytot
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^scared?i don't know that word...that word is not in my vocabulary....... soOoOoOoOoO what if we are an Diehard fan of Naruto?.... we have our own rights to choose what animes and mangas we should watch... "you better be moved on and get a life"???? WTH naruto is [b]life[/b]!!!!!!!! And Crunchyroll now is a Anti-Naruto Site.... WTH.... This is a Discrimination guys... I can't tolerate this any longer.... Narutards are sprouting here and there because people [b]appreciate[/b] it!!!!!! Yeah Naruto is the cause of under viewed animes and mangas.... Because they are waiting weekly chapters and not reading and watching others because they will be confused on the story when they watch and read different animes and mangas.... :retard: Meaning Naruto have a [b]cool[/b] story... yeah i admit that other mangas have very cool story than naruto but naruto have branch stories... what i mean when you didn't watch naruto at the start you can't understand it at the last.... then next all stories are connected.... and that is cool... uhm guys...support naruto!!!!!!!!! I don't care if i will be banned here.... i just want to fight.....for our rights... @topic hey.... when jiraiya fought pein.... he said "the real one isn't there"... my interpretation.... The real one isn't with them ... the real nagato haven't showed his REAL body...To jiraiya...nor the akatsuki members and the others...
cjoker2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

HERE: http://theftalk.com/t38681-No-more-Naruto-or-Bleach-Thread.html ^this is so.. freakin' wrong!!! we have our own rights! what the hell... @topic... Naruto is the best anime that I have ever seen! :ninja:

Last edited by cjoker2 (2008-07-21 07:16:36)

hanskytot
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^support naruto!!!!!! don't be afraid!!!!.... You are not the only one who is fighting for naruto!!!!!! hmmmmmmmm.... why naruto?.... and bleach?.... and One Piece isn't.... WTH.... That is what you call Discrimination.... :retard:
cjoker2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=cjoker2]all hail http://theftalk.com/p=Shirow+Masamune -repu...:mad:[/quote] [b]heyah. dude... Why?[/b]
cjoker2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ [quote=cjoker2]GUYS read this freakin' hell speech from a moderator: Okay so why Naruto and Bleach Sucks and it fails so hard? get read this for teh loev of god :thumbsdown: HERE!! It's long but I can do it better , as well as Bleach , they're similar show but in Bleach - oh goddamn there's no even freakin' plot about it. have fun with teh friggin fish O' fillers I know you love and worship it but you better be move on and get a life.. because they're the cause of why all animu are completely underviewed and ignored. Well, just like me , I'm also a diehard fan of Naruto , not until my friend introduce me Gurren Lagann, I'm very thankful for that guy because he'd free me on the eternal failure belief and thinkin' that manga (yeah because the anime was really a pain - waiting for the subs every 2 weeks) , was the best manga ever. And also, As a matter of fact, Crunchyroll moderators doesn't tolerate to create a thread about those , and if someone post about it, the members will bash it to death but they'll say that watch a better show or whatever it may be. It may seem like an order but you'll surely realize and know that this is for your own sake and for the better if you like anime... So then, here's a list/couple of anime categorized for your likes. and this is your first step of getting a life and awakening on your awful and disdained dream and i hope some of these animu will pull you out of teh cursed swamp of failure stoneaged crap animu's.. I will not tolerate this... this moderator even told these.. I would expect that there will be no more naruto and bleach shit threads would sprout and the population of narutards and bleachfag here will hopefully be reduce and diminish if not cut yourselves.. Starting from now i will not for so tolerate or considerate any naruto or bleach thread or any underrated crap animu shows here... Every people has their own perspective on anime :mad: This is a DISCRIMINATION to all Anime lovers and especially to Naruto and Bleach Maniacs! :ninja: okk... i am scared to fight this person.. because he is a moderator..[/quote] because of this dude :evil:
ilhamc17
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I was saw =) That's a nightmare for Naruto Fanz :angry: Hmm... I can't agreed that's reason :wallbash:
Tezuka07
» n00b
1969-12-31

who is/are your fav chars in naruto?describe him/her.
hanskytot
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^Hey sorry but you're a bit off topic but okay my favorite character is Naruto... He is brave and courageous.... He is dumb but when he is in a battle he is serious and strong... okay... so I'm gonna question you... what will you gonna feel if they discriminate naruto?.... @topic... We will fight for naruto!!!!! Naruto Discrimination... If we will discriminate the Gurenn Lagann.... how will they feel?... they feel the same with us... discriminated.... :retard:

Last edited by hanskytot (2008-07-21 08:47:22)

ilhamc17
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=hanskytot]@topic... We will fight for naruto!!!!! Naruto Discrimination... If we will discriminate the Gurenn Lagann.... how will they feel?... they feel the same with us... discriminated.... :retard:[/quote] I complete agreed with you Together, we support for naruto!
L-Lawliet
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

huh... they are too bad for saw about anime Naruto and Bleach... =) what happened of them make the tread ?? for make some noise?? :paranoid: huh...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Sorry, this group still has the change for the time being I requested you understood :)[/b]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:55

[ 9 queries - 0.030 second ]
Privacy Policy