• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Sorry, this group still has the change for the time being I requested you understood :)[/b]

[b]Sorry, this group still has the change for the time being I requested you understood :)[/b]

:+:DominiK 521:+:
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Sorry, this group still has the change for the time being I requested you understood :)[/b]

[quote=cruel24]wEw! thx for the share bro.. @ topic Naruto Episode 403 released! ciao... i'll be reading the manga. :D _______________________________ edited. T_T finished reading the episode 403.. can't wait for the 404 omg.. :D Last edited by cruel24 (Today 18:28:57)[/quote] OMMIGEE! thanks! ive been out to choir practice! aheh! i was really laughing during the part when Naruto ate the bird. :lol:

Last edited by :+:DominiK 521:+: (2008-06-06 10:21:49)

cjoker2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Sorry, this group still has the change for the time being I requested you understood :)[/b]

[quote=:+:DominiK 521:+:]OMMIGEE! thanks! ive been out to choir practice! aheh! i was really laughing during the part when Naruto ate the bird. :lol:[/quote] ^ no.. he didn't ate the bird... and it is just not a bird, it is the power of itachi transferred to Naruto. :thumbsup: [quote=cjoker2]] Itachi: I've given you some of my power. I hope...the day never comes when you have to use it. (he said to Naruto) [b]he said it after the 'eating bird' part...[/b] :([/quote] my conclusion about jiraiya's secret code: [spoiler] Who is Pein..? what lies behind Jiraiya's secret code -> 9.31.8.106.7.207.15 Lets add 'em all 9+31+8+106+7+207+15 = 383. chapter 383 on that chapter before he died, he wanted to make a new book and the title -> "The Tale of Uzumaki Naruto" (I find the title very cool because it is like "The Tail of Uzumaki Naruto") The answer lies in Jiraiya's Books... maybe the answer can be on page 9, 31... something like that.. that's what i think :cool: [/spoiler] and please...to someone who has a good heart... color this one.. the crying itachi :crybaby: Please! I am begging you! :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: [spoiler][img]http://img36.onemanga.com/mangas/00000004/000050231/14.jpg[/img][/spoiler]

Last edited by cjoker2 (2008-06-06 11:39:38)

» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ yeah, i know he didnt 'eat the bird' of course i understand that Itachi gave some of his power. im not that dumb. :retard: Pein is the leader of akatsuki. Nagato, the old student of Jiraiya is a part of Pain. there are 6 people who are Pain. its very confusing sometimes though. :lol: i need to confess something. i am not in the Philippines. i am currently in another country. im an OFW. so, i kinda have a different timezone from all of you.
cjoker2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ hahaha... okay I understand.. you're an OFW? but you look like a kid in your picture? is that you really? and i thought you were an internet addict also because it is already 12 in the midnight here.. can you please read again my post.. i edited it.. about Jiraiya's code and tomorrow i'll give some ideas about "The Six Path of Pain"... i will go to sleep now... goodnight..:exclaim:

Last edited by cjoker2 (2008-06-06 11:48:09)

» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Ahihi! good night to you too! im a kid. i have a part time as a nursery teacher (assistant). O_O thats when i was first year. now im third year, im 13 now actually, that pic was when i was 11. im too lazy to change my pic. ahaha! [quote=cjoker2]Who is Pein..? what lies behind Jiraiya's secret code -> 9.31.8.106.7.207.15 Lets add 'em all 9+31+8+106+7+207+15 = 383. chapter 383 on that chapter before he died, he wanted to make a new book and the title -> "The Tale of Uzumaki Naruto" (I find the title very cool because it is like "The Tail of Uzumaki Naruto") The answer lies in Jiraiya's Books... maybe the answer can be on page 9, 31... something like that.. that's what i think :cool:[/quote] hmmm.... maybe, but im not so good with math. :lol:
cjoker2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^nursery teacher? cool! :cool: even though you're young, you still manage to work :thumbsup: very nice indeed =) and about "The Six Path of Pain" Pain's Six forms = Roku Jizos [spoiler] [b]The Rinnegan (literally "Metempsychosis Eye") [/b]is a special pupil condition that is regarded as more illustrious than the Sharingan and Byakugan. Metempsychosis is the transmigration of one human body to another, especially after death. The Rinnegan is characterized by increasingly concentric circles around the pupil of the user. They were said to be possesed by the 'Sage of the 6 Paths', [b]Rokudou Sennin[/b], the founder of the entire whole ninja world, who's knowledge and skills gave birth to ninjutsu itself. They were called a tool of heaven itself. A tool of God which would bring salvation when the world was in chaos, or a weapon that would destroy all creation and return everything to dust. ^chapter 373 Rokudou 六道絵 Literally Six Paths. The "Six Paths" (Rokudou 六道) of existence are also called the "Six Realms" (Rokushu 六趣) of reincarnation . According to Buddhist thought, all living beings are caught in an endless cycle of birth, death, and rebirth into one of the "six paths" being reborn up or down the scale according to the extent or lack of one's purity and good deeds in the previous existence. One can escape only by achieving enlightenment. (wikipedia.org) The Six Paths of Transmigration Heaven--passing joy and pleasure (Deva-gati; Jap: Ten 天 ) Humanity--temporary balance and tranquillity (Manusya-gati; Jap: Jin 人) Anger--arrogance and belligerence (Asura-gati; Jap: Ashura 阿修羅) (chapter 369, the "God" judgement of Pain by killing all his family, friends etc...) Animality--selfish stupidity (Tiryagyoni-gati; Jap: Chikushou 畜生) (chapter 374, summoning of a giant crab) Hunger--insatiable desire (Preta-gati; Jap: Gaki 餓鬼 ) Hell--intense suffering and despair (Naraka-gati; Jap: Jigoku 地獄 ) In Japan, groupings of six Jizo statues (one for each of the Six Paths) are quite common and often placed at busy intersections or oft-used roads to protect travelers and those in "transitional" states. Jizo also often carries a staff with six rings, which he shakes to awaken us from our delusions -- the rings likewise symbolize the six paths of existence. The six Jizo come in common grouping: Enmei (long life; prolonger of life; Beings in Hell) Hoshu (treasure hand or possession; Hungry Ghost) Hoin (treasure seal; possession of earth; Animal) Hosho (treasure place; place of treasures; Asura) Jichi (land possession; earth; Humans) Kenko-i or Nikko (strong determination; Celestial Being) Jizo vowed to protect and save beings in each of the Six Paths, in particular those in hell, and is thus often shown in groupings of six. ------------------ [b]The Connection:[/b] The Roku Jizo Connection I believe there is a significant connection between the Roku Jizo and the six bodies of Pein. The Rokudou and the Roku Jizo are most probably connected to the six bodies of Pein. Each has its own distinct characteristic and unique ability. There could be a connection between the characteristics of the beings in the 6 paths and the 6 forms of Pein. This is the Six Realms of Samsara, held in the mouth of the God of Hell / Death God. Look at his eyes, by the way. [img]http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee178/gudo0730/Tibetan_chakra.jpg[/img] This is where Pein's eyes come from. Remember Kishi's original design of Pein with the unevenly spaced circles? The big gap was the "Six Realms" section. Kishi later made the eyes more even. The Six Realms are Deva, Asura, Human, Animal, Preta, Naraka. Pein has six bodies. There is a connection. Now, look at the very center of this circle. A snake, eating a bird, eating a boar. Look at the pheonix-like bird's wings and tail. [img]http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee178/gudo0730/Naruto_374_16.jpg[/img] Tail - Snake Crazy tusk - Boar Right wing and tail - Bird And the chameleon represents Pein (chameleon has wind element in mythology, crazy eyes) Now, something interesting: Pein's bang = tusk (Supposed to represent boar, that's why he looks like Ino. Ino = boar) Tail = Snake (pretty obvious) Hair on back and left = Pheonix tail And obviously the rest is Pein. Look at the whole positioning of it, the tusk with the snake turned around and facing foreword. He's like the mirror opposite of the summon in that picture. That's his character design in a nutshell. And he actually said himself in the recent chapter "this world of infinite pain", which is exactly what Samsara is. So far we have Kenko (Deva) - pain's 1st form; god-like abilities, controls rain, telepathy, creates; probably Yahiko's body Hosho (Asura) - one of the last two forms Jichi (Human) - pain's human form; probably the thin summon, uses taijutsu, has high durability Hoin (Animality) - pain's 2nd form; animal and human summons Hoshu (Hunger) - fat summon; absorbs chakra Enmei (Hell) - demon-like powers; probably genjutsu and edo tensei; the one who cut off one of Jiraiya's arms Pein is a master of the Shouten No Jutsu ( Shapeshifting Technique ) so I believe he used bodies with different bloodline abilities and has his soul transmigrate through each one as time passed he was able to transcend into the last path, the "ten", endowing him with "god-like" abilities. [i] ^ information from Kiroisenko of forums.narutofan.com[/i] [/spoiler] ^[b]that is the power of Rinnegan, the most powerful eye jutsu.[/b] that's all... i gotta go now...:penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin:

Last edited by cjoker2 (2008-06-06 20:20:44)

Uchizenmaru
» n00b
1969-12-31

Oooohh. So you here my voice editing our groups name . Nice. =D Elite.. CHill
ilhamc17
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=andry]I have plan to promote this eGroup to our my friends in friendster :D[/quote] wew, nice Idea =D Thankz bro :D [quote=cjoker2]ilhamc please don't kick hanskyut, he is my friend and i got the spoilers from him. he don't have much time to post it in here. so please don't kick him, thanks![/quote] I don't kick anymember if he or she don't makes spamming or flamming here!! and also he always follow the rules =) [quote]yes, to avoid spammers =D and also i will selection member!! =) if member never post in here, maybe will kick =D[/quote] Please tell your friend for always active in this group =) [quote=cruel24]@ ilhamc17 & other clan members Guys, is it ok if i don't use our clan's signature on mine? :D just asking coz i see in almost all of you are using it.. ^_^[/quote] hhmm... never mind! but, i suggest you for using our signature!! anyway, You have idea for making a Signature for this Group :eh: [quote=Uchizenmaru]Oooohh. So you here my voice editing our groups name . Nice. =D Elite.. CHill[/quote] Thankz =D:thumbsup: [hr][hr][hr] Finally, I read Chapter 403 =D

Last edited by ilhamc17 (2008-06-07 06:05:13)

cjoker2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

people... i think... there is a possibility that Jiraiya is still alive.. :cool:
hanskytot
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Theory: Pein=Nagato There were three orphans: Konan (girl), Yahiko(blonde) and Nagato (dark-haired) Yahiko was the leader of the three. He had ambitions, and his own understanding of the world. As we know Pein changes bodies but his eyes are always the same. If Nagato died and Yahiko took his eyes like Kakashi`s sharingan then eyes would be attached to body so new body=causal eyes. So Konan, Yahiko and Nagato were the closest teammates ever because they were orphans and lost their relatives. Yahiko was the leader. Konan and Nagato believed in him and his goals. But it’s was a tough time and it seems like Nagato was the strongest of three so one day Yahiko was killed. Nagato took his body and he and Konan continue to follow Yahiko`s ideals. In Ch.372 p.8 Konan:"Now it`s too late... We act to make his plans reality. After that Kishimoto revealed us Yahiko`s way of thought. That’s why I think Konan didn’t mean Madara`s plans but Yahiko`s plans because he was their teammate their closest friend ever their bond. And it means that he is dead. Nagato to mark the point of his renewal took new name - Pein because pain represents what his life were and what life of his enemies will be. I think the first Pein`s body that we have seen is Yahiko`s. Then it means that Yahiko had some strange power like controlling Pein. Maybe Yahiko started civil war in Hidden Rain Village and then was killed by Amagakure`s leader the Salamander Hanzou. That’s why Konan and Nagato killed all his relatives, friends and etc. It was judgment for threat to Yahiko`s dreams. So Oro, Jiraiya and Tsunade were in Amagakure and at that time they recieved title of the Konoha Sanin. So it long before they split up and get their own apprentices. So Pain is nearly the same age or older than Minato. Yahiko is Juugo? [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v310/chrisgo/hulik.jpg[/img] I've got this picture in photobucket..:retard: [quote=cjoker2]people... i think... there is a possibility that Jiraiya is still alive..[/quote] yeah there exist a possibility.... i hope jiraiya is still alive....
cjoker2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^OMG! yahiko = juugo? oh my! =| very cool discovery! ahahha nice one jiro :thumbsup: then... Yahiko is not Pain? *the physical appearance*

Last edited by cjoker2 (2008-06-07 10:40:47)

» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ ^yeah! both of them look alike! and both of them are cute! :lol: im having a headache about Sasuke. i dont like his face to appear even for just even ONE chapter. ;)
ilhamc17
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=cjoker2]people... i think... there is a possibility that Jiraiya is still alive.. :cool:[/quote] Maybe like that =) I hope that [quote=hanskytot]Yahiko is Juugo?[/quote] Thankz for your Information but, really Yahiko is Juugo ?? :paranoid:
_Qq Gunners_
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i like jyuuken & raikiri (jutsu)
ilhamc17
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=_Qq Gunners_]i like jyuuken & raikiri (jutsu)[/quote] oohhh.. sure I like Rasengan jutsu coz, rasengan is Most powerfull ! and can crush anywhere =D
cruel24
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=ilhamc17]oohhh.. sure I like Rasengan jutsu coz, rasengan is Most powerfull ! and can crush anywhere =D[/quote] yeah! and now it's becoming more powerful as Naruto trains,.. ^_^ @hanskytot yah maybe jiraiya is still alive. because they cut that episode ryt? if jiraiya is still alive then maybe he would appear when Sasuke attacks Konoha ryt? ^_^ and also, thx for the information. ^^,
weleh
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Hola.... i wanna ask mr.ilham am i must use the following siggy?? can i make my own siggy ?? THX for respons =)
cruel24
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=weleh]can i make my own siggy ??[/quote] u could submit a siggy for a clan.. ^^, anyways, could u tell me where 2 make a siggy? coz i dont have a photo editor in my computer.. ^^,
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ohh..? is our topic now about jutsus and techinques? i really want to possess the byakugan! and perform a Hakke! :D
andry
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ wah ... i really want to possess all gaara jutsu :lol: the sound effect .... was really cool ......... :cool: especially [b]"Sabaku Taiso !"[/b] =D

Last edited by andry (2008-06-08 12:03:49)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Sorry, this group still has the change for the time being I requested you understood :)[/b]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:57

[ 9 queries - 0.090 second ]
Privacy Policy