• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Sorry, this group still has the change for the time being I requested you understood :)[/b]

[b]Sorry, this group still has the change for the time being I requested you understood :)[/b]

cjoker2
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Sorry, this group still has the change for the time being I requested you understood :)[/b]

^omg... i cannot open my ym.. jiro sorry.. lets just talk tomorrow :rolleyes: [quote=hanskytot]@_sakura-chan_ yeah Ino is equal to FLIRT:thumbsdown: .... i agree to what you have said.... "You should not look by their appearances but by their hearts..." yeah that is a big factor.... Don't judge the book by its cover..... :smoke:[/quote] yeahh... you're right... kakashi is love :wow:
gcc4426
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Sorry, this group still has the change for the time being I requested you understood :)[/b]

[quote=hanskytot]Ervass wrote: my only sugestion about konan konan = pein real body like jiraiya said: 'the real one isnt there'[/quote] hehe, im back! a huge possibility. what f she's the real one all along? no wonder she's alwayts bside pein. but we cant conclude these things ryt away. speculations will remain as it is. =)
gcc4426
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hv u seen the 8th jinjuuriki? he's a tough one. brawny. :O this will take a hard time on sasuke <---:lol: but i presume that scene will end up like this: ---> 8th jinjuuriki will be dfeated and bijuu's extracted. :/ @ hanskytot: kakashi will not die. :lol:
hanskytot
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^kakashi will die.... :retard: XD but i con't want him to die...
natzin25
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i agree with [b]hanskytot[/b] kakashi will [b]DIE![/b] so sad :crybaby:
:+:DominiK 521:+:
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^whoa! :o cmon guys! think positive! i dont think Kakashi will die... i think there is a 50% chance he will live. but Naruto and Sasuke.... one of them really has to die. so choose, who will die. Naruto or Sasuke. Naruto is going to start training with Fukasaku while Sasuke got the new eye from Madara. Naruto has more allies while Sasuke has a few but they are powerful. (like pein) :retard: hard to choose... :retard:
hanskytot
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^okay..... mine is 75% kakashi will die... i don't know... i just can feel it... then i think naruto will die... 30%... :retard:
gcc4426
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hahaha. :lol: :thumbsup: okay, you hav ur bets. thats ur premonition on him. as for me d possibility's just 5%. peace out! :lol:
hanskytot
» FTalker
1969-12-31

okay... 50% sasuke will die... then 15%... both.... they will die... then 5% they will become friends again...XD oh yeah!!!!!!!!No classes here in Ilocos region...XD
cjoker2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ the news said that typhoon will be here until friday.. whole week no classes huh? but we will have make-up classes on Saturdays. :wallbash: @topic for me.. i think kakashi will die on his birthday (September) :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: 50% sasuke and naruto will be friends again :thumbsup: 100% both of them will not die 45% Sasuke will like Hinata (sorry earl and jiro, but that's my prediction)

Last edited by cjoker2 (2008-07-15 21:49:45)

ilhamc17
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=natzin25]i agree with hanskytot kakashi will DIE! so sad :crybaby:[/quote] wew! hmmm... I hope that never come true!! Sasuke and Naruto will be Friends forever :thumbsup:
Hirako Shinji
» n00b
1969-12-31

i am 40% sure that someone will die when pain reaches konoha

Last edited by Hirako Shinji (2008-07-16 07:50:24)

hanskytot
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hahaha........ 95% sure that danzo will die... danzo is their main target...
gcc4426
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=cruel24]as for me.. d 8 tailed beast is an... OCtoPUS![/quote] @ naruto 408 Bleh, an octopus? That means he needs water, which is what he's in, in his demon form. He's now at a disadvantage because of the need of water and Hebi has Suigetsu who thrives with water. What if Hebi sucks the water around him, making the demon weaker? I'm not a fan of terrain dependant characters which this guy probably is. :| Let's hope it's fake. I'm expecting more from this guy. Its the damn 8 tails, at least make it good kishi. All the other tail beast got captured like they were nothing. Please not this one as well. :doubt: 409 is hopefully at onemanga by tmorrow. man, i'll take my words back that sasuke will die. conclusions in a rush was no good. my bad.:disgust: as what ive observed, sasuke, along with the other villains has widen the gap from the main character. his hardwork really paid off. now, naruto has to catch up with sasuke, madara and pein. he isnt jst an ordinary human, he's one of d 9 jinjuuriki (possesing d strongest bijuu of all) and a son of the 4th hokage! frankly, im surprised at Naruto's lack of growth and development, he should be advancing faster than anybody else in the entire manga. kishimoto is treating him like shit, nd it really made me mad. Personally, I believe Kishimoto just isn't feeling Naruto as much as Sasuke. and sorry but training for a WEEK is not going to get him strong enough to Pein's level. not to mention we already know how long it takes for Naruto to understand something. kishi, work this things up. :angry:

Last edited by gcc4426 (2008-07-17 04:59:14)

cjoker2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=gcc4426]as what ive observed, sasuke, along with the other villains has widen the gap from the main character. his hardwork really paid off. now, naruto has to catch up with sasuke, madara and pein. he isnt jst an ordinary human, he's one of d 9 jinjuuriki (possesing d strongest bijuu of all) and a son of the 4th hokage! frankly, im surprised at Naruto's lack of growth and development, he should be advancing faster than anybody else in the entire manga. kishimoto is treating him like shit, nd it really made me mad. Personally, I believe Kishimoto just isn't feeling Naruto as much as Sasuke. and sorry but training for a WEEK is not going to get him strong enough to Pein's level. not to mention we already know how long it takes for Naruto to understand something. kishi, work this things up. :angry:[/quote] yes you're right that naruto will not get strong in a week of training.. BUT.. he is not the only one that will fight Pain.. don't forget my husband ( Kakashi ).. and the others.. yes, there are 6 bodies.. but there are also other strong ninjas out there... so i assume that the coming fights will be more exciting.. hinata, kiba, shikamaru etc etc will all join the fights! oh yeah~ i can;t wait to see their new battle techniques! :eh::eh::eh:
hanskytot
» FTalker
1969-12-31

409 spoilers [spoiler] [img]http://img112.imageshack.us/img112/7207/0x3declm1av0.jpg[/img] [img]http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/5427/0x3declm2ke6.jpg[/img] [img]http://img181.imageshack.us/img181/6718/0x3declm3th4.jpg[/img] [img]http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/1927/0x3declm4ne2.jpg[/img] Eight Tails: Well the Akatsuki finally came... I've been training for you... I'm going to avenge Nii... Sasuke: Suigetsu, come with me.... Juugo, Karin, stand back. Eight Tais: A Sharingan?! You must be the famous Itachi Uchiha... *Sasuke Cries* Scene changes to Pein and Konan Pein: My preparations for the battle with Uzumaki Naruto are over... I won again. Konan: Although, this time you'll loose 3 bodies. Pein: True... Uzumaki is truly a worthy opponent... Scene changes to Konoha... Pa frog: Naruto, I'm taking you to the head sage first... Jiraiya went to her when he came here for the first time Naruto: ... Head Sage tells Naruto his destiny and tells him he is going to die battling Pein.[/spoiler] hmmmmmm...... Go 8-tails... i have a feeling that Hawk will lose a member...XD
gcc4426
» FTalker
1969-12-31

naruto 409? :rolleyes: i thought akatsuki's heading to konoha now. things r getting too slow, d suspense was no good. and one thing that frogshit told naruto --->"u have 2 die.":/ wasnt it used at sasuke during part 1? sasuke had to die to hav the curse II. kishimoto is giving naruto used techniques from sasuke. tsk. naruto has lost d spotlight. i think the author will hav to do timeskips. he cant beat pein like that. mr. frog used time/space jutsu when they left konoha....^ spoilers r leaking. :doubt:
natzin25
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]409 is OUT![/b] http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/409/ OMG! *reading* well for me 50% naruto will die 50% sasuke will die **sigh** but i hope sasuke won't die 100% danzo will die! i hate him! :evil: kakashi...ermm..85%

Last edited by natzin25 (2008-07-18 06:16:59)

cjoker2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

"You have to die" :paranoid: o em gee?
hanskytot
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^OYG... Oh your god..... you have to die?.... Jiraiya mastered the Sage Techniques right?... so meaning he will not die really.... It's like "You have to feel what is like....dying"..... that is my interpretation..XD
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Sorry, this group still has the change for the time being I requested you understood :)[/b]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:55

[ 9 queries - 0.045 second ]
Privacy Policy