• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Sorry, this group still has the change for the time being I requested you understood :)[/b]

[b]Sorry, this group still has the change for the time being I requested you understood :)[/b]

---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Sorry, this group still has the change for the time being I requested you understood :)[/b]

[quote=lolepop_squad]im 18old ?? and u?? why u ask my age???=)[/quote] [b]Nothin . I js want to gain more friends here. Hoho ok. I see[/b] :penguin:
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [b]Sorry, this group still has the change for the time being I requested you understood :)[/b]

@[b]natzin & maricella[/b] actually .. he's mine but he so naughty :disgust: he never ask my permission to go out side huh :doubt: @[b]T[/b] miss yah all ~ btw, i still don't believe that kakashi already die :cry:
natzin25
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

DUDE~ maricella and naddnadd SASUKE ish [b]MINE.[/b] Mine alone.
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ahaha .. LOL he's minee ! :P any news for Naruto ?
dei25
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=naddnadd]@T miss yah all ~ btw, i still don't believe that kakashi already die :cry:[/quote] miss u too sis... r u sure that kakashi-sensei already die ?? :crybaby:
jhunz_1951
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[color=pitch][b]elow naruto fanz!!!there's something you have to know that song of naruto?[/color][/b]
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]My favorite song ...is... Home sweet home by Yuki[/b]
maricella
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]natzin and nadd[/b] lol.. both of you are just his moms! haha sasuke is mine.. he didn't say that he knows you.. =D i know he's honest when he's talking at me.. =| ------------------------ how's it doing there,naruto fans? :eh:
natzin25
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

lol maricella stop pretending that sasuke knows you you dont even have proof that you already met him and to tell you the truth he loves me more than he loves you and i know it cuz deep inside my heart i can he feel his love overflowing
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@[b]T[/b] My fav song ? Parade by [i]Chaba[/i] ------------------------------ @[b]maricella[/b] WUD ? his mom ? no way .. too old ! LOL i am her proud gf hahaha .. [spoiler]kiddin' just playin'[/spoiler]
sadangel08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hi there im new in this group. i also love naruto! especially [b] GAARA [/b] hope im welcome in here :)
maricella
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]haha.. u two are really a stagemoms.. i believe that he only loves u because you're his mom. :rolleyes: he's now my legal husband and i'm her true wife.. nothing else to say, mother-in-law? :lol: btw,nice to meet yah sadangel08.. :D [/b]
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ you wanna fight sis ? [spoiler]*LOL . joking ! promise ![/spoiler] let's play =D ! anyway ~ nice to meet yah too [b]sadangel08[/b] :)
jhunz_1951
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[color=blue][b]i love that song of naruto shipuuden is closer by inoue joe[/color][/b]:eh::eh::eh::eh::thumbsup:
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]How bout.... nagareboshi haha and ... i also love orochimaru and gaara's theme[/b] :D
jhunz_1951
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]how about yura yura by hearts grow[/b]:wow::wow::wow::wow:
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]^it sounds cool... also. js like viva rock :wow: .. Orange range rocks! haha nyt nyt bro. Bye..[/b]
dei25
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

my fav.songs is.. Heros Come Back by Nobodyknows+ :cool:
jhunz_1951
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]how about remember by flow!! thats cool!! rock n roll!! \m/[/b]:cool::cool::cool::thumbsup:
lolepop_squad
» n00b
1969-12-31

helloo all whats our topic now ;) =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]Sorry, this group still has the change for the time being I requested you understood :)[/b]

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:36

[ 10 queries - 0.069 second ]
Privacy Policy