• ARCHIVES 
  • » me probably.. people who think they know everything even though they don't :angry: as if they are the superiors and mightiest people in the world and people who underestimate others...:evil: oh i hat

Pages: 123456789..9

me probably.. people who think they know everything even though they don't :angry: as if they are the superiors and mightiest people in the world and people who underestimate others...:evil: oh i hat

jugitz
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

me probably.. people who think they know everything even though they don't :angry: as if they are the superiors and mightiest people in the world and people who underestimate others...:evil: oh i hat

me probably.. people who think they know everything even though they don't :angry: as if they are the superiors and mightiest people in the world and people who underestimate others...:evil: oh i hate feelers too..:wallbash:
micah_km
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: me probably.. people who think they know everything even though they don't :angry: as if they are the superiors and mightiest people in the world and people who underestimate others...:evil: oh i hat

:arrow: i hate it when someone ask me the same question for more than a couple of times... :arrow: and the one who underestimate someone they don't even know much... :arrow: when someone accuse me of doing something that i didn't do... :arrow: back stabbers :arrow: scandal mongerers...god! i just hate this kind of people...
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: me probably.. people who think they know everything even though they don't :angry: as if they are the superiors and mightiest people in the world and people who underestimate others...:evil: oh i hat

[b][color=#ff6699]What pisses me off.. ~Copycats (no.1) ~people who are 'plastiks'.. ~backfighters ~rippers/graphic stealers ~feelingeras ~posers ~identity stealers.. ~foul words.. [img]http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii273/angel_riona05/881.gif[/img][/b][/color]
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

People that ruins my day.

Last edited by losher29 (2009-07-21 14:31:59)

charmcharmcharm14
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=steelblue] dont hav originality feeling socialeras bullies backfighters so boastful wid airtight confidence as if they own the world :thumbsdown: :disgust: [/align][/color]
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

> posers > narcissitic > plastic > backfighter
rukia_sakura19
» FTalker
1969-12-31

``hmmm??? ~~~~~ ~~~~` `````hmmm i hate hose peole think that they r all that but they're not~~:evil:
FJ almighty
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

my s2pid cousin [img]http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i292/Douglasyoungers/FJ.jpg[/img][img][/img]
sTickerz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

people that dont have their on life
cfreng2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i hate those who easily judge people without getting to know them..:crybaby:
bhea_jean
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

liers..backstabbers..no originality
♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Here's my list... [Gosh, I need a list?] :arrow: Posers, ugh, pretending to be someone they're not... I have 2... :disgust: :arrow: Plastic people :arrow: Rippers, Stealers :thumbsdown: :arrow: People who think they know everything :arrow: People who trust others what they were supposed to do, in a word, [b]lazy[/b]. :arrow: People who ask the same question everytime and if I give them the answer, another question comes up! :mad: :arrow: Backstabbers :arrow: Copycats :arrow: Over-reacting people... =D That's about it, but over-all, I don't get pissed that much... :D

Last edited by ♥brains&beauty♥ (2008-05-18 01:23:36)

RossVolturi
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

plastic mean for no reason rippers fakers wannabes nosy [i]"sumbungera"[/i] snobbish
mumble
» n00b
1969-12-31

me??if some tells me im lying wen im not....d dont know me...
jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[u][b]FEELING[/b][/u] :disgust:(as if they are beautiful or handsome even they are not) :wallbash::evil:
zHaRa
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i hate feelers!!:angry: i hate pe0ple who feel they really kn0w me when they d0nt.. i really get pissed off when they tell me i act like a child..:mad: i also hate pe0ple who are backstabbers!:evil:
edward69
» FTalker
1969-12-31

backstabber plastic
candypearl
» FTalker
1969-12-31

waht I pisses me off: Backstabbers Plastics Judgemental touches me without reason PRETeNDERS!
pauline416
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

backstabbers :thumbsdown:
kielmaru_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Perverted stuffs. Yaoi-Yuri thing. Love. O_O[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » me probably.. people who think they know everything even though they don't :angry: as if they are the superiors and mightiest people in the world and people who underestimate others...:evil: oh i hat

Pages: 123456789..9

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:11

[ 10 queries - 0.023 second ]
Privacy Policy