• ARCHIVES 
  • » me probably.. people who think they know everything even though they don't :angry: as if they are the superiors and mightiest people in the world and people who underestimate others...:evil: oh i hat

Pages: 1..123456789..9

me probably.. people who think they know everything even though they don't :angry: as if they are the superiors and mightiest people in the world and people who underestimate others...:evil: oh i hat

JTCDY.o13
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: me probably.. people who think they know everything even though they don't :angry: as if they are the superiors and mightiest people in the world and people who underestimate others...:evil: oh i hat

wat pisses me off . . Lets see ... copycats... KSP not humble... ETC..
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: me probably.. people who think they know everything even though they don't :angry: as if they are the superiors and mightiest people in the world and people who underestimate others...:evil: oh i hat

What pisses me off...? [b]Annoying girls.[/b] Those high-pitched, oh-so-feeling-glamorous girls in our class---they're irritating. Too vain, too loud, and too dramatic. They make a big deal out of the most trivial things. [b]Smokers and people who cut themselves.[/b] I always feel dizzy whenever there's someone smoking nearby, and I usually dislike the sight of people cutting their wrists. I'm liek, what the hell's the point of cutting your wrists? It doesn't help at all. A lot of things pisses me off actually....

Last edited by joebz (2008-08-27 09:49:48)

.mimi~_x
» n00b
1969-12-31

[color=pink][b].PINK.[/color][/b] [b]this probably PISSES me OFF.[/b]

Last edited by .mimi~_x (2008-08-28 08:43:38)

gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[color=#FF0066]what really pisses me of are: posers.. backstabbers.. backbiters.. troublemakers..[/color]
eBay Ghost
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

People who are "feelings" feeling gwapo/gwapa, feeling sikat, feeling dato and so on. I so hate those people.
jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=eBay Ghost]People who are "feelings" feeling gwapo/gwapa, feeling sikat, feeling [b]dato[/b] and so on. I so hate those people.[/quote] mmm...dato..lol..bisaya..! same here.. but ryt now im pissed off with those people who are attention seekers..
eBay Ghost
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote]mmm...dato..lol..bisaya..! same here.. but ryt now im pissed off with those people who are attention seekers..[/quote] Fine. Let me rephrase that. Feeling RICH. :D I'm Cebuano.
eBay Ghost
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote]but ryt now im pissed off with those people who are attention seekers..[/quote] Those people, in general, are also attention seekers.
mainken
» n00b
1969-12-31

hackers and scammers.
pinkpunk
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

boys(long story):lol:
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

dramatic people. can't they just learn to not be so over-dramatic? :/
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

What pisses me off.. :arrow: copycats :arrow: feelers :arrow: nonsense :arrow: back stabbers :arrow: judgmental :wallbash:
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

serious choosy and TH =D
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]hatersssss..and soulja boy![/b][img]http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z167/Angelinoi/Emoticon/frankie.gif[/img]
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

:arrow: rippers :arrow: and makes mah day baad!
j0aney_x3
» n00b
1969-12-31

:mad: I hate when people tell me what to do. I hate when people think they're better than everybody. I hate people who just calls things out during class (lol, class experience!) Uhm, I hate posers, haters, liars, so on so forth. Basically, I hate evil people! lol haha..
jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]some[/b] emo's. *no offense* :| actually some of them commit [b]suicide[/b]..and i hate it. remember [b][i]Thou shall not kill[/i][/b] =|
eBay Ghost
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Rules. Rules. Rules. :D
anaid
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

~she/he thinks he/she is rich [pretender] ~polymer ~COPYCATS ~lesbians
snypzelle
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

copycats. boastful. plastics. EMO's. that's all. :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » me probably.. people who think they know everything even though they don't :angry: as if they are the superiors and mightiest people in the world and people who underestimate others...:evil: oh i hat

Pages: 1..123456789..9

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:19

[ 13 queries - 0.034 second ]
Privacy Policy