• ARCHIVES 
  • » me probably.. people who think they know everything even though they don't :angry: as if they are the superiors and mightiest people in the world and people who underestimate others...:evil: oh i hat

Pages: 123456789..9

me probably.. people who think they know everything even though they don't :angry: as if they are the superiors and mightiest people in the world and people who underestimate others...:evil: oh i hat

katicatz
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: me probably.. people who think they know everything even though they don't :angry: as if they are the superiors and mightiest people in the world and people who underestimate others...:evil: oh i hat

:arrow: the "palikeras" :arrow: ppol with no breeding specially in public :arrow: backstabbers

Last edited by katicatz (2008-06-07 05:14:22)

astred
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: me probably.. people who think they know everything even though they don't :angry: as if they are the superiors and mightiest people in the world and people who underestimate others...:evil: oh i hat

pervert and back stabbers!. and also who are my haters!
zoe_here
» n00b
1969-12-31

long lines and talks behind my back!
annxchen
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

what pisses me most is that when people are getting too arrogant. :mad:
jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

boastful people.....:disgust: perfectionists......:disgust:
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

When my brother(s) starts crying because of teh computer. Believe me, IT'S IRRITATING. Y__Y Same thing happens, everyday. What a pain in teh ears. XO
princess_prince
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

what pisses me of is the one who's ignoring me !:evil:
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hmm.. -pervert?! -back stabbers. -the one who laughs at me. -hmmm.. -maybe who are not true to me and also the one who are teasing me.. just like.... (eeeewww... ur skin is dark!)
nina123456
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

im pissed everytime the kidoes.. they always knocked at my door while im sleeping.. and when i opened it.. they were just trippin.. grrrrr
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

-being ignored -liars/george bush -back stabbers -people who screw up my order at fast food restaurants (just LISTEN to what i say and NOOOOOO i don't want a hot apple pie with it and if i did i would ORDER IT!!!!) grrrrr
gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I've got a list ^^ *When the computer is so slow *Backfighters *When someone goes and blab things unnecessarily *Those who think they're the best *Those who snub you w/o reasons *Feeling *Wannabes *Robbers *Plastic
czarina_umilin
» FTalker
1969-12-31

..liars ..backstabbers .."feelers" tsk tsk..:evil::evil:
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]people who imitate... those copycats... i have a friend on friendster (who is my ex's gf---she added me on friendster and befriended me)., bottomline is, she wants to do what i can. she wants to do what i already did. when she sees me wearing yellow on friendster, she'll buy clothes that are yellow when i got a bangs after a week she also had one. i joined other community network, she followed me there. i strike a pose on the cam and post it on friendster, she copies it. and now... i dyed my hair color brown. what do you know... she too dyed her hair with THE SAME COLOR!!![/b] :lol: [b] at first i was flattered but as it progressively continues.... it's kinda irritating. she's here too on ftalk[/b]. :lol:

Last edited by gengskie (2008-06-15 09:40:06)

peachcute_18
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

that OA nba player pisses me.., he can win the oscar's best actor award for his acting abilities., :wallbash: :wallbash: i dont like him! his shots were just like "chamba"! :evil:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

backstabbers, rippers, judgemental, posers, plastics.. boastful persons pisses me off.. and those guys in public who thinks theyre cute, theyre wafu and everything but actually theyre not! theyre the exact opposite of it...feelers yeaa..then theyll say "hi miss" hahaha it pisses me off... amf... :puke: :wallbash::thumbsdown::doubt:

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-06-15 18:58:22)

bheiyahh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]Overly dramatic people always pisses me off. :angry:[/b]
_rapidoh
» Banned
1969-12-31

:arrow: peepz BitChin.. :arrow: peepz hu disrespect me.. :arrow: my girl wit sum1... lol
MALIN
» n00b
1969-12-31

urght my boyfriend :evil:
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

her.. i hate her ! :doubt:
audeea_iu
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

if my ex bf called me n say that he miss me :disgust:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » me probably.. people who think they know everything even though they don't :angry: as if they are the superiors and mightiest people in the world and people who underestimate others...:evil: oh i hat

Pages: 123456789..9

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:48

[ 9 queries - 0.577 second ]
Privacy Policy