• ARCHIVES 
  • » me probably.. people who think they know everything even though they don't :angry: as if they are the superiors and mightiest people in the world and people who underestimate others...:evil: oh i hat

Pages: 123456789..9

me probably.. people who think they know everything even though they don't :angry: as if they are the superiors and mightiest people in the world and people who underestimate others...:evil: oh i hat

MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: me probably.. people who think they know everything even though they don't :angry: as if they are the superiors and mightiest people in the world and people who underestimate others...:evil: oh i hat

boys that are so green minded .. :disgust: err..
unique_user
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: me probably.. people who think they know everything even though they don't :angry: as if they are the superiors and mightiest people in the world and people who underestimate others...:evil: oh i hat

[color=purple]a lot of things..but ryt now..my super duper slow server...grrrrrr[/color] :mad: [spoiler][color=red][b]OnCe miNe...alWayS mINe! [/b][/color][/spoiler]
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

when im talking to someone and they think they know what their talking about but its complete bull**** and i attempt to correct them but they are so narrow minded, they refuse to accept the truth.
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i hate anotha hackers and layer!! :evil: :angry:
butterfly_lady_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hypocrites who are always telling things that he annoys yet doing it though... they are fooling their own self:disgust:
raqyztah
» n00b
1969-12-31

PLASTICS WANNABE mOST OF ALL [b]backstabbers[/b]
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

when someone keeps me waiting for nothing... argh that sux
senti06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[i]►liars ►backstabbers ►copycats ►ms./mr. know-it-all ►pretenders :evil: hate 'em.[/i]
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

someone who talks a lot
jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

lack of attention..
tieloud_imoedh
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i hate if someone ask me same question to me, that really pissedme off :mad:
simple_out
» n00b
1969-12-31

:arrow: copycats :arrow: liars :arrow: backstabbers
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

some people here in friendstertalk are arrogant people.
anitsirk29
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[i]Posers, feelers, copycats and backstabbers. :evil:[/i]
candyliciouspink
» FTalker
1969-12-31

pretenders,plastik,feelers, boastful,backfigthers and bad words.. :angry:
RossVolturi
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

the kind of people that are selfish, posers, or braggers pisses me off :angry:
jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

primadonna!:disgust:
darylldelfin
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

friendster updates!! :evil:
jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=darylldelfin]friendster updates!! :evil:[/quote] ughh..same here..:wallbash:
:+:DominiK 521:+:
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

the opening and closing of confessions thread. really pisses me off why dont they just keep it open? :disgust: it would be much better.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » me probably.. people who think they know everything even though they don't :angry: as if they are the superiors and mightiest people in the world and people who underestimate others...:evil: oh i hat

Pages: 123456789..9

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:09

[ 9 queries - 0.046 second ]
Privacy Policy