• ARCHIVES 
  • » me probably.. people who think they know everything even though they don't :angry: as if they are the superiors and mightiest people in the world and people who underestimate others...:evil: oh i hat

Pages: 1123456789..9

me probably.. people who think they know everything even though they don't :angry: as if they are the superiors and mightiest people in the world and people who underestimate others...:evil: oh i hat

harvii
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: me probably.. people who think they know everything even though they don't :angry: as if they are the superiors and mightiest people in the world and people who underestimate others...:evil: oh i hat

Anyone that talks behind my back and two faced pricks. Why can't they just be genuine to you? And say it face to face rather than saying it to everybody else. :disgust:
jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: me probably.. people who think they know everything even though they don't :angry: as if they are the superiors and mightiest people in the world and people who underestimate others...:evil: oh i hat

[quote=' 'eMokIdD]Why can't they just be genuine to you? And say it face to face rather than saying it to everybody else. :disgust:[/quote] yah...strongly agree with u! y they don't tell to the people directly.. well there's no secret that cannot be revealed..
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: Hypocrite :arrow: Some people judge me :arrow: Backstabbers :arrow: And those people who think they are so very intelligent :arrow: Sarcastic people :arrow: Those people who feel they are so High! :mad:
ladylady
» n00b
1969-12-31

SAME HERE. S/HE WHO THINKS S/HE KNOWS EVERYTHING.. ARGHH.. Nway, i found a great way of EARNING DOLLARS in the comforts of my own home just by clicking on ads.Get paid just by viewing websites.REAL PAYCHECKS! just click on this link AND learn how: http://www.neobux.com/?r=girlprowess happy earning!=)
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: people who think they are better than everybody else. :arrow: braggy/ show off people :arrow: judgmental, why don't they look at themselves and their lives first before they start criticizing other people's lives?
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]I hate wannabees, k? I also hate queen bees.... Backstabbers just piss me off... [/b]
KillerKhayzeeTM
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Orlando Bloom... i hate him.
-_aNgeLmAn_-
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:arrow: saying bad words..i hate that kind of person so i got angry, :arrow: hav bad atittudes, :arrow: crab mental person, :arrow: understimating unknown persom.. :arrow: windy person, :arrow: always talking a none sense kind of topics.. :arrow: talkative, :arrow: unpatience.. thats all.. hekhek, tek ker ol..
KillerKhayzeeTM
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Still Orlando Bloom.
merx7ii
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

people.... :arrow: annoying ones :arrow: over acting ones [b]:arrow: posers !![/b] yes ......... :)
KillerKhayzeeTM
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

lizards piss meh off.
jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hate posers. :disgust:
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

What pisses me off is.. [spoiler]..The guys who tease me a stupid name.. MRS. LIMALIMA.ewwww. xD.Even though it`s teh family name of my crus,I don`t liek it. :puke:[/spoiler]

Last edited by faelnar84 (2008-07-26 18:52:05)

reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

lizard.. ewwww.. yuckie arrogant rude
kr1st1an
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

it pisses me off when i see posers :o
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

-being ignored -liars/george bush -back stabbers -people who screw up my order at fast food restaurants (just LISTEN to what i say and NOOOOOO i don't want a hot apple pie with it and if i did i would ORDER IT!!!!) grrrrr
xelcris
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:arrow: accusing me of something that i am not.. :arrow: selfish... :arrow: boastful... :arrow: beggar... =D
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

what pisses me off?[i] soulja boy up in the hoe[/i].. i.rili.hate.that.song! and our neighbor, God, i wanna massacre him. if there's a massacre for a single person., :lol:
jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]posers.![/b] :disgust:
lollipop_gila
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wat pisses me off . . Lets see . . :/ Wen I must take a remedial test !!! huwaaa ~ ~ I hate that :crybaby:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » me probably.. people who think they know everything even though they don't :angry: as if they are the superiors and mightiest people in the world and people who underestimate others...:evil: oh i hat

Pages: 1123456789..9

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:56

[ 9 queries - 0.039 second ]
Privacy Policy