• ARCHIVES 
  • » me probably.. people who think they know everything even though they don't :angry: as if they are the superiors and mightiest people in the world and people who underestimate others...:evil: oh i hat

Pages: 1..123456789

me probably.. people who think they know everything even though they don't :angry: as if they are the superiors and mightiest people in the world and people who underestimate others...:evil: oh i hat

HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: me probably.. people who think they know everything even though they don't :angry: as if they are the superiors and mightiest people in the world and people who underestimate others...:evil: oh i hat

- for ripping my blog codes - waking me up early morning - disturbing me while i'm busy on the internet - forcing me to buy them on FFS - forcing me to send them some gifts on Pet Society, Restaurant City.. etc. - rude comments - negative repu w/o a reason
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » me probably.. people who think they know everything even though they don't :angry: as if they are the superiors and mightiest people in the world and people who underestimate others...:evil: oh i hat

Pages: 1..123456789

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:18

[ 9 queries - 0.018 second ]
Privacy Policy