• ARCHIVES 
  • » me probably.. people who think they know everything even though they don't :angry: as if they are the superiors and mightiest people in the world and people who underestimate others...:evil: oh i hat

Pages: 1..1234567899

me probably.. people who think they know everything even though they don't :angry: as if they are the superiors and mightiest people in the world and people who underestimate others...:evil: oh i hat

zyrax86
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: me probably.. people who think they know everything even though they don't :angry: as if they are the superiors and mightiest people in the world and people who underestimate others...:evil: oh i hat

.......fakes...... .......................& pe0ple with machine-gun mouths......:eh:

Last edited by zyrax86 (2008-09-06 06:17:34)

xwiit_az_candii
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: me probably.. people who think they know everything even though they don't :angry: as if they are the superiors and mightiest people in the world and people who underestimate others...:evil: oh i hat

[b]i'm pissed of: [/b] -backstabbers -copycats -liers -feelers! -stealers
tristanPS3
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:arrow: i think nothing i dont get easily pissed off
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Lowlife people who crushes on mai precious ruru-sama without realizing that he is already taken by me. :) Ignorant people who can't use their brains and eyes. Well they are meant to be blind lol. And someone who will comment/react about this post. :lol: YHBT. : <

Last edited by Jirichi Ryunashira (2008-10-19 10:25:32)

calistrtballr
» n00b
1969-12-31

*Old drivers that slow traffic to a halt......for the luv of God somebody take their licenses away........ and shove 'em in a retirement home
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

people who's faking around:(
P-chi
» n00b
1969-12-31

Posers. Rippers/Jockers/Stealers. [from digital stuff to rl stuff] Quitters. I'd like to say that I hate backstabbers but then [u]they don't really piss me off.[/u] [[i]that would be hyprocisy[/i]] I [b]actually like 'em[/b] [[i]this is weird, I think i'm the only one who likes 'em[/i]] well, coz they make me laugh. [[i]even if im the one being stabbed[/i]]. I find it funny, really. I dunno why. :lol:
Jabberwock
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Pretending to be smart..
endlezluver16
» Banned
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b] snobbers [/b] :arrow: [b] backstabbers [/b] :arrow: [b] stubborn pipz [/b] :mad:
senam
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

its when people judge me without knowing me and start to arrive at conclusions for my actions without really knowing the reason behind it wah *im sick of it*
mAu yABs u
» n00b
1969-12-31

what pisses me off?? :arrow: liars - go to hell.. lolz :arrow: "manloloko" - uhh..damn.. :arrow: backfighterz - cnu b nmang hnde dba? :arrow: maduming kuko - yucky kaya!..dba nman?! :arrow: nangangalabit - nakkairita kc ehh. amf! :arrow: feelingeraz - omg, are u maganda ateh?! :arrow: mayayabang - la nman maipagmamayabang..duh! :arrow: mga nagmamagaling maxado - wala nmang alam [url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com][img]http://dl7.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1396/1396927evu3hjtzs8.png[/img][/url]
ximxim
» FTalker
1969-12-31

irritating persons . all negative traits. xd hmmm . errands . && dandruff ! haha .
+._ROCEL_.+
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

those judgementals... grrr... :mad: liars i hate em.. :evil:
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[i]Well, probably almost everything..[/i] [b]Top 6 piss-offs[/b] [b]:arrow: This place :arrow: When I'm hungry :arrow: Conniving Idiots :arrow: Sluts, and "All Thats" :arrow: Showbiz :arrow: Non-Anarchists or presidents,senators,governors, etc.etc.[/b] When I said, this place, I meant the place I'm living at, not ftalk.

Last edited by oOpunkrockeranimeOo (2008-11-29 18:43:13)

xelcris
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Feeling Genius! :doubt:
princess_prince
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hmm .. i guess when someone [color=purple]flirts[/color] with my boyfriend :anger: i hate it and make [color=orange]bad jokes[/color] about my family or close friends! -[color=pink][i]Stefanie[/i][/color]
rielabsyousomuch
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Arrogant people && also those persons who under estimate others. I also hate perverts!
PhRem
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Sweet couples.. dunno why,.
KiNXE15
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

uhmm... :thumbsdown: liars. especially when someone accuse me of doing something that i didn't do... :thumbsdown: green-minded :thumbsdown: stupid ppol hu kips on arguing even f they dnt mke sense :thumbsdown: ppol hu thinks that they are better than everyone :thumbsdown: cry babies :thumbsdown: i hate it when someone ask me the same question for more than a couple of times... :thumbsdown: one who underestimate someone they don't even know much...
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Backstabbers pisses me off. :mad: [/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » me probably.. people who think they know everything even though they don't :angry: as if they are the superiors and mightiest people in the world and people who underestimate others...:evil: oh i hat

Pages: 1..1234567899

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:01

[ 10 queries - 0.043 second ]
Privacy Policy