• ARCHIVES 
  • » me probably.. people who think they know everything even though they don't :angry: as if they are the superiors and mightiest people in the world and people who underestimate others...:evil: oh i hat

Pages: 1..123456789

me probably.. people who think they know everything even though they don't :angry: as if they are the superiors and mightiest people in the world and people who underestimate others...:evil: oh i hat

---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: me probably.. people who think they know everything even though they don't :angry: as if they are the superiors and mightiest people in the world and people who underestimate others...:evil: oh i hat

[b]Airborne persons.. :angry: Silent flirts :thumbsdown: =D =D --><if ur a dummy flirt, den show it, vulgarly... dont be a silent water> =D :thumbsdown:[/b]

Last edited by ---xXirukiTepe--- (2009-01-16 03:44:25)

xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: me probably.. people who think they know everything even though they don't :angry: as if they are the superiors and mightiest people in the world and people who underestimate others...:evil: oh i hat

Backstabbers. :| Plastics. :|
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

wannabe friends :|
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]also.... Floating in the air... Amateurs :disgust: :disgust: [/b]
pAtchii
» Banned
1969-12-31

someone..can't contact her.. her phone is cannot be reach... :mad:
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]intending to show what he/she got, but actually... he/she has nothin to do wd it or he/she has nothin to share.... cos he/she is just a boastful.... creature[/b] :angry: :evil:
jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]people who thinks they are superiors. they effin gettin on my nerves. :evil: they think that if they are in higher rank they can abase other people already. dammit. if i could just help that member from humiliation.[/b] :/
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]brain strikers :D :D i wont elaborate it dat much! :evil:[/b]
anonymous.o1
» n00b
1969-12-31

i get pissed off wen sumone annoys me or teases me...
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]tryin hard losers :P[/b]
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=DejaVu Sans][b]Wannabies as wel. :angry: [/b][/font]
jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yaaah. i hate wannabes too. a wannabe famous. :disgust:
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]the "feeler" ---> humanoids=D =D =D[/b]
jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

same here. i hate feelers too. and i saw some of them here.
FallOutBoy008
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

a person that "plastic"

Last edited by FallOutBoy008 (2009-01-27 07:25:25)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

When my family enjoys having a coke bonding time when they know for a fact that i cant drink any softdrinks :disgust:[spoiler]sometimes i just sneak some. =D[/spoiler]
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]i also hate, wen someone irritates me, during my menstrual period. Darn... it irritates me. Thats annoying. Esp... wen im nt in da ryt mood :disgust:[/b]
Lady_666
» n00b
1969-12-31

Men,.....they just cannot keep their hands and distasteful comments to themselves....
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=DejaVu Sans][b]Troublemakers also. :angry: [/b][/font]
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

being moody of my girlfriend. and some people who doesnt even think on what they are doing.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » me probably.. people who think they know everything even though they don't :angry: as if they are the superiors and mightiest people in the world and people who underestimate others...:evil: oh i hat

Pages: 1..123456789

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:33

[ 9 queries - 0.066 second ]
Privacy Policy