• ARCHIVES 
  • » me probably.. people who think they know everything even though they don't :angry: as if they are the superiors and mightiest people in the world and people who underestimate others...:evil: oh i hat

Pages: 1..123456789

me probably.. people who think they know everything even though they don't :angry: as if they are the superiors and mightiest people in the world and people who underestimate others...:evil: oh i hat

zyrax86
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: me probably.. people who think they know everything even though they don't :angry: as if they are the superiors and mightiest people in the world and people who underestimate others...:evil: oh i hat

[b][color=purple]a person w/ a machine-gun mouth...[/b][/color] =|
N4R5i5
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: me probably.. people who think they know everything even though they don't :angry: as if they are the superiors and mightiest people in the world and people who underestimate others...:evil: oh i hat

[b]the lies the stealer[/b]
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Liars as wel. =| [/b]

Last edited by chipster489 (2008-12-21 05:24:05)

jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]right now im hating intruders. people who keeps eavesdropping.[/b] :disgust: :wallbash:
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Liars. Backfyters. :|
abiihere
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

stupid pretenders. arghh. :wallbash:
xoOox
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

wannabes liars troublemaker
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][b]Foul words. :angry: [/b][/font]
ampjeff
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nagger.. loud mouth
nikz11
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

liars and two-timers.. lolz.. pretty much the same.. =)
xtine05
» n00b
1969-12-31

#1. [b] [u] backstabbers!![/u] [/b] :thumbsdown: #2. BOYFRIEND STEALERS!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsdown::thumbsdown: Hahahahaha.
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]Backstabbers...[/b] [b]Liars[/b]
russell18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

social climbers..and pretenders..:angry:
gr8sh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

stupid people with lame excuses :doubt:
jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

posers. and feelers too.
Dtch
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Person who have a big mouth .
teenah
» n00b
1969-12-31

when someone is texting me but refuses to tell his/her name...sooooo waste of time!:angry:
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Airborne people =D =D persons who doesnt neglect air resistance in their mind,soul,heart,body. in short, boastful humanoids. =D[/b]
m4ndz9
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Flirts! Plastic! People who think they are superior. Copycats! Wannabes! Judgemental! They piss me off all the time especially the judgmental ones! :angry:
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

When teachers say I'm talkative :lol::thumbsup::thumbsup: Hmmm, Singing songs and someone laughs at me. :disgust:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » me probably.. people who think they know everything even though they don't :angry: as if they are the superiors and mightiest people in the world and people who underestimate others...:evil: oh i hat

Pages: 1..123456789

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:52

[ 11 queries - 0.550 second ]
Privacy Policy