• ARCHIVES 
  • » For those who know this game, COOL..for those who don't: [u]RULES[/u] Answer the above user's stupid question with a weird and stupid answer, and ask another one to the next poster. [u]Format:[/u] V

For those who know this game, COOL..for those who don't: [u]RULES[/u] Answer the above user's stupid question with a weird and stupid answer, and ask another one to the next poster. [u]Format:[/u] V

jugitz
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

For those who know this game, COOL..for those who don't: [u]RULES[/u] Answer the above user's stupid question with a weird and stupid answer, and ask another one to the next poster. [u]Format:[/u] V

For those who know this game, COOL..for those who don't: [u]RULES[/u] Answer the above user's stupid question with a weird and stupid answer, and ask another one to the next poster. [u]Format:[/u] Valerie's Post: (Answer to stupid question) (Leave a space or two) (2nd space) (Stupid Question) [u]EX:[/u] Valerie: "why do birds need to fly?" Alex: "So they can make a quick get-away when they $hit on your car! " Alex (In the same post): "Why does Alcohol get you drunk?" Okay, so that was a bad example xD, but I hope you get it. ([b]NOTE[/b]: This is not intended to give answer to any REAL HONEST QUESTIONS, this is just a [i]fun game[/i] to pass the time. If you ask something honest, you will get a stupid answer.) STARTING!!! Why is round pizza served in square boxes?
lonlytoes
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: For those who know this game, COOL..for those who don't: [u]RULES[/u] Answer the above user's stupid question with a weird and stupid answer, and ask another one to the next poster. [u]Format:[/u] V

to give the pizza some space. what is the difference of a branch of tree and a branch of of a bank?
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: For those who know this game, COOL..for those who don't: [u]RULES[/u] Answer the above user's stupid question with a weird and stupid answer, and ask another one to the next poster. [u]Format:[/u] V

huh?! can't understand ur game... tsk.tsk...
jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=akuzet16]huh?! can't understand ur game... tsk.tsk...[/quote] oh..really?..does my example was confusing?..Answer the above user's stupid question with a weird and stupid answer, and ask another one to the next poster. sorry..well mods can lock this topic..if ever.. @topic: branch of a tree is a part of a tree while branch of a bank is a place..LOL (im kinda confused too) Why isn’t the number 11 pronounced onety one?
cla_15
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

SQ: Why isn’t the number 11 pronounced onety one? SA: because it's sound like a retard saying "wante one"...*sorry for the so stupid answer*..:redface: where did sandara park? *am i right on what i am doing?*=|

Last edited by cla_15 (2008-05-24 06:57:07)

jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i think u got to rephrase ur question gal, quite unclear.. @topic: where did sandara park go?..i think in the park..nyahaha Why do people grow beards?
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

because they're shaving they're beards! haha... lol.... why do u look like a monkey?
vi0lette
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

because im yer sister. hahahahaha! why are you typing that kind of answer?
kclity
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

because y fingers said so.. why are you still alive?
§hiƒƒer
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

cause i have still to do here in the world to love my friends especially my besflen =) -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- why do you live? :lol:
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

bcoz im alive. =D why do u eat?
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Bcoz i cant let my cat eat my food :D why motherearth is round?
sieghard
» n00b
1969-12-31

:paranoid: maybe wanna run but cant.. =D why ur school not fun?
jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

bcoz it aren't mean for fun.. why does gays love boys?
candyliciouspink
» FTalker
1969-12-31

because they are a girl in mind... why does people have emotions?
Intelligence
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Coz their mother gave it to them! Why are you here?!
jessie ian
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i don't know either what's different between a guitar and a jellyfish?
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

the different is.....Guitar Lives in Stages,Jellyfishes Lives in Sea...=D Why am I here?
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

because you click this thread! y r u always like that?
jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

bcoz i am really like this.. why do people close their eyes when sneezing?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » For those who know this game, COOL..for those who don't: [u]RULES[/u] Answer the above user's stupid question with a weird and stupid answer, and ask another one to the next poster. [u]Format:[/u] V

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:11

[ 10 queries - 0.135 second ]
Privacy Policy