• ARCHIVES 
  • » For those who know this game, COOL..for those who don't: [u]RULES[/u] Answer the above user's stupid question with a weird and stupid answer, and ask another one to the next poster. [u]Format:[/u] V

For those who know this game, COOL..for those who don't: [u]RULES[/u] Answer the above user's stupid question with a weird and stupid answer, and ask another one to the next poster. [u]Format:[/u] V

GLAMUROSA
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: For those who know this game, COOL..for those who don't: [u]RULES[/u] Answer the above user's stupid question with a weird and stupid answer, and ask another one to the next poster. [u]Format:[/u] V

bcoz they love each other.. why we have 2 take a bath??
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: For those who know this game, COOL..for those who don't: [u]RULES[/u] Answer the above user's stupid question with a weird and stupid answer, and ask another one to the next poster. [u]Format:[/u] V

bcos if we dont take a bath flies will attack u.. is your pet dog like this?> [img]http://thepoodleanddogblog.typepad.com/the_poodle_and_dog_blog/images/poop_scoop_dog.jpg[/img] cleaning his own poop? waha :lol:
Shin-hime03
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nahh.. bcoz he's too cute for that.. :D do u clean bathrooms? :D
kiddy
» Banned
1969-12-31

Yeah..with my girlfriend.. After cleaning bathrooms..we clean ourselves 2gether..haha.. Did you like that?
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i dont get it .. why are you posting ..??
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

to increase my post.. :) why do stupids are stupid?
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

bcoz to garner a stupidity award .. why is the letter "y" pronounced as "why" ..??
x.XpandANimoriEX.x
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=skyblue]i honestly dunno..haha why cant we live without loving someone if we already know the risk of it?[/color][/align]

Last edited by x.XpandANimoriEX.x (2008-08-19 05:13:53)

mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

bcoz we lyk being fooled by sum1 we loved??? i dunno :lol: why my tooth aches?
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

because ur tooth has bad luck.. i dunnoe.. Why does babies always cry?
x.XpandANimoriEX.x
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=skyblue]because they want milk and sleep! em i ryt? why do we have to pretend were allright but deep down were not?[/color][/align]
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

because outside we are.,inside we are not.. ahahha =D why do we have to take pics when we go over seas??
BlessAlexis
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]So we will have a proof that we got there and we will make others to be jelous to us ... Next ... Why do people die ?? :lol:[/b]

Last edited by bLeSs-x0x0- (2008-08-19 06:07:36)

niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

pipol die bcos death loves to take away life.. toinkeee.. is there a lot of milk in the milkyway? :ninja:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

no, it's just that you have to take the "milky street" to go to milky way. :lol: why can't snowflakes turn into money?
eri.03
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

bcoz they turn too. nahaha. why do we clap?
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

we clap becos we happy.if we no happy we no clap... ngeek... why newzealand is still called "new"zealand? .. its been long time already its should be called now oldzealand :ninja:
x.XpandANimoriEX.x
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=skyblue] because....i rily dunt knoe..haha why dont i knoe yu?[/color][/align]
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

wt haha yes!! =D why do tears falls from eyes not on ear?
x.XpandANimoriEX.x
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=pink]because eyes are sensitive..era are not ..i dnt knoe..haha (dinoctor q n lng) why do people love to gobble?[/color][/align]

Last edited by x.XpandANimoriEX.x (2008-08-22 02:00:16)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » For those who know this game, COOL..for those who don't: [u]RULES[/u] Answer the above user's stupid question with a weird and stupid answer, and ask another one to the next poster. [u]Format:[/u] V

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:24

[ 10 queries - 1.107 second ]
Privacy Policy