• ARCHIVES 
  • » For those who know this game, COOL..for those who don't: [u]RULES[/u] Answer the above user's stupid question with a weird and stupid answer, and ask another one to the next poster. [u]Format:[/u] V

For those who know this game, COOL..for those who don't: [u]RULES[/u] Answer the above user's stupid question with a weird and stupid answer, and ask another one to the next poster. [u]Format:[/u] V

Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: For those who know this game, COOL..for those who don't: [u]RULES[/u] Answer the above user's stupid question with a weird and stupid answer, and ask another one to the next poster. [u]Format:[/u] V

hmmm... why not try it? lolx! just kiddin' dude [spoiler][spoiler][spoiler]why do bloggers blog? :ninja:[/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: For those who know this game, COOL..for those who don't: [u]RULES[/u] Answer the above user's stupid question with a weird and stupid answer, and ask another one to the next poster. [u]Format:[/u] V

sablay..... [b]bcoz dey want to[/b]:eh: [b]where does d fire go wen d fire goes out?[/b]

Last edited by zyrax86 (2008-10-03 05:02:17)

Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

in hell haha! [spoiler]what's the use of this? :arrow: :kiss:[/spoiler]

Last edited by Kaygee :3 (2008-10-03 05:08:17)

black 404
» n00b
1969-12-31

to kiss someone's ASS... why did i answer that stupid question?
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

sablay agen.... [b]bcoz u want to........nyehaha[/b]:lol: [b]wen u lose weight, wer does it go?[/b]:paranoid:

Last edited by zyrax86 (2008-10-03 05:12:13)

black 404
» n00b
1969-12-31

spread to the air... why do you wanna answer this thread
PekingKira
» n00b
1969-12-31

to answer a stupid question & ask a stupid question LOL :lol: why did u close ur eyes when kissing someone???
lovegood
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i didnt close it nor open it because in d first place i never kissed somebody. :penguin: why do u have to say you will do it? cant you do it automatically without any verbalization? erm. weird question. haha :ninja:
Kiro Tan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[color=gray]hmm.. because if i will do it automatically my friends will not know what will i do. =D :arrow: why do kids love barney? :lol:[/color]
CiaReDeviL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center] because they re kids..LOL~:lol: stupid answer..:lol: uhm~ why Love colour is red..??=D[/align]
pinkpunk
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

because its the color of the heart and bloog!rofl! why are you embarassed always?
Kiro Tan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ because they making me embarassed =D why do you need something thats not important?
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

so i could sleep.. sheeesh. hehehe why do you need to post after me??
Kiro Tan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ because if i will not post after you my friends will ask me "why you didnt post after her?" :lol: v why do you hate your teacher? even his giving a points on your grades.:wasted:
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^because imma give that teacher a revenge after school. lolz why did teh rat cross teh road??
yas
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[i]i dunno...:disgust:[/i] [b]why people love me???[/b]:wow:

Last edited by yas (2008-10-10 23:22:00)

Kiro Tan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ because they love you!! and admired you =D edited =D v why do you need to watch tv?

Last edited by Kiro Tan (2008-10-10 23:23:13)

jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^so i could listen to teh radio.... why do you take a bath?
Kiro Tan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ because i smell good today and i need to take a bath again :wallbash: =D v why are you asking me a questions?=D
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

so you could spam. lolz hehehe :lol: why do you liek sasuke??
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » For those who know this game, COOL..for those who don't: [u]RULES[/u] Answer the above user's stupid question with a weird and stupid answer, and ask another one to the next poster. [u]Format:[/u] V

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:02

[ 9 queries - 0.087 second ]
Privacy Policy