• ARCHIVES 
  • » For those who know this game, COOL..for those who don't: [u]RULES[/u] Answer the above user's stupid question with a weird and stupid answer, and ask another one to the next poster. [u]Format:[/u] V

For those who know this game, COOL..for those who don't: [u]RULES[/u] Answer the above user's stupid question with a weird and stupid answer, and ask another one to the next poster. [u]Format:[/u] V

x.XpandANimoriEX.x
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: For those who know this game, COOL..for those who don't: [u]RULES[/u] Answer the above user's stupid question with a weird and stupid answer, and ask another one to the next poster. [u]Format:[/u] V

[align=center]bcoz ts the 3rd planet. haha:) how do you walk on water?[/align]
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: For those who know this game, COOL..for those who don't: [u]RULES[/u] Answer the above user's stupid question with a weird and stupid answer, and ask another one to the next poster. [u]Format:[/u] V

[align=center][color=green]using ur toes.:lol: how do u digg yer nose?.. . .:D[/color][/align]
keanutt
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

coz it came from cochroach.. :puke: why do we eat carrots??
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

with a shovel. :lol: why is da world round? :D [hr] sablay. so da doctor will go away~ same question^

Last edited by As cicatrizes (2009-01-28 22:43:46)

dark013saber
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Because.. [spoiler][b]I said so!![/b] XD[/spoiler] Why are we humans?? :D
x.XpandANimoriEX.x
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center]bcoz it's big (make sense? haha) why are we here on earth?[/align]
dark013saber
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Cos we are supposed to be slaves. :o Does poo taste good? :eh:
keanutt
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

coz its mah name.. :o why computer is important 2 u?
melancholia18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

coz' it has my pics. :)) LOL. =D why is ice called ice?
keanutt
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

coz its heating by the sun.. why ice is cold?
melancholia18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

uh? i dunno. because i'm a vampire. :)) LOL. that's a stupid answer. why can't you see the sun at night?
keanutt
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

coz i like 2 drink red wine.. why do u like 2 be a vampire??
melancholia18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

coz' i want to be in FORKS. stupid, yes! why do u love edward?
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

because Bella loev him :wow: why you act like a stupid person ?
jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

coz ur stupid. are u maniac.
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

not i am agent =D why u loev to sing ?
jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

bcoz i love to dance. why u have to talk
ilubmuffins02
» FTalker
1969-12-31

coz i hav a mouth. :D **why cant u fly? ;)
Talmarin Knight_989
» n00b
1969-12-31

Because i am a horse not a horsefly =D :thumbsup: why do you like maggot soup?

Last edited by Talmarin Knight_989 (2009-01-29 17:38:50)

khuleht
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

because im a maggot an i eat my own kind.. boahahha! :evil: why do you live there?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » For those who know this game, COOL..for those who don't: [u]RULES[/u] Answer the above user's stupid question with a weird and stupid answer, and ask another one to the next poster. [u]Format:[/u] V

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:25

[ 9 queries - 0.054 second ]
Privacy Policy