• ARCHIVES 
  • » For those who know this game, COOL..for those who don't: [u]RULES[/u] Answer the above user's stupid question with a weird and stupid answer, and ask another one to the next poster. [u]Format:[/u] V

For those who know this game, COOL..for those who don't: [u]RULES[/u] Answer the above user's stupid question with a weird and stupid answer, and ask another one to the next poster. [u]Format:[/u] V

keanutt
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: For those who know this game, COOL..for those who don't: [u]RULES[/u] Answer the above user's stupid question with a weird and stupid answer, and ask another one to the next poster. [u]Format:[/u] V

Eat more chocolate and candies...its the first aid... :lol: what are we going 2 do 2 avoid tooth decay???
eLs
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: For those who know this game, COOL..for those who don't: [u]RULES[/u] Answer the above user's stupid question with a weird and stupid answer, and ask another one to the next poster. [u]Format:[/u] V

use colgate. what kind of person are you??

Last edited by eLs (2009-01-24 07:12:04)

jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

very nice. =D what are you doin here?
keanutt
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i protect u from cold... why u called me nice??
jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i didnt. are u addict.
keanutt
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I love 2 play w/ u.. Why u call me addict??
jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

idk. ask other people. am i talking to u.
keanutt
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

when u looking like that... what is that??? :o
hyree10
» FTalker
1969-12-31

that is a that that is that that that and is going to that that?! (weird question guess...) weird answer also ahahaha =D why is your hair like that??
eLs
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i just love the way it is. are you weird?
keanutt
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i just wanna close my eyes... what kind of girl are u??
VeCt
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

let it be :wasted: and what if u get married? :penguin:
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Why are there must sacrifices? . . .
keanutt
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

im kinda little pasaway gurl.. hey what is that???? shit

Last edited by keanutt (2009-01-24 19:59:57)

jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

idk and i dont care. are you okay?.
Dhezziie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I dont know... Why am i asking stupid question?
jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

bcoz ur stupid. :D jk. why are you like that?
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

because I dont look like this. . . do my ava look stupid? . . .
jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

very stupid. jk. :P are you drunk.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » For those who know this game, COOL..for those who don't: [u]RULES[/u] Answer the above user's stupid question with a weird and stupid answer, and ask another one to the next poster. [u]Format:[/u] V

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:08

[ 9 queries - 0.118 second ]
Privacy Policy