• ARCHIVES 
  • » For those who know this game, COOL..for those who don't: [u]RULES[/u] Answer the above user's stupid question with a weird and stupid answer, and ask another one to the next poster. [u]Format:[/u] V

For those who know this game, COOL..for those who don't: [u]RULES[/u] Answer the above user's stupid question with a weird and stupid answer, and ask another one to the next poster. [u]Format:[/u] V

b3nreyno
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: For those who know this game, COOL..for those who don't: [u]RULES[/u] Answer the above user's stupid question with a weird and stupid answer, and ask another one to the next poster. [u]Format:[/u] V

to know that the nature is calling us already..:D why do we start our questions with [b]"why"?[/b]
jazsmiine02
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: For those who know this game, COOL..for those who don't: [u]RULES[/u] Answer the above user's stupid question with a weird and stupid answer, and ask another one to the next poster. [u]Format:[/u] V

because you want an explanation.. don't you?? what's my name??
black 404
» n00b
1969-12-31

Jasmine who is the one above me?
rikku
» n00b
1969-12-31

[i]duuh. jasmine. which comes first, the hen or its egg? =D[/i]
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

egg i guess.. hee i dunno.. =D why rainbows only seen after the rain?

Last edited by mirhadz (2008-10-28 04:44:32)

b3nreyno
» n00b
1969-12-31

because they want to.. :lol: why don't you answer the questions with stupid answer?
kikaygurl
» FTalker
1969-12-31

because i cant! why do we have religion?
yumiko-chan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

so there'll be too many people in our church.... why are we humans????
camzky_thriz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

coz God can't be a HUMAN himself :lol: why is everyone staring? :o
torres_charmaine
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

maybe because ur new.. jowk.. why do we need to sleep??
jhenz0721
» FTalker
1969-12-31

because we need to regain our strength to use it for the next day... ;) why do you work for yourself? :wallbash:
PhRem
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://dl4.glitter-graphics.net/pub/988/988834hh9o6vxkbm.gif[/img] [color=#f0adad]Nah.. I dont work for myself.. Why u love your enemies?[/color] [img]http://dl4.glitter-graphics.net/pub/988/988834hh9o6vxkbm.gif[/img][/align]
CiaReDeviL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center] me..?? i have no enemies siz..XD so.. uhm~ i think.. coz they all human too.. LYK ME..!! LOL~ why LOve can hurt us.??:eh:[/align]
Kiro Tan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b][color=gray] ^ because The "E" word at the love stands for "Evil" [that's why it hurts] =D :arrow: Why do you have many questions to ask? :wasted: [/color][/b]
CiaReDeviL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center]hhahw..x]~ coz i wanna to spread stupid virus here.. LOL~ Why we must sleep in nite..??[/align]
xxxNotAboutYouxxx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

to sleep again in night:) Are my knees are weak or yours?
messymplicity
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

him/her.. the one who will post after me.. :D why do we have heart?
Nina~Sakura
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

To bring emotion... :lol: why we have to study?
Kiro Tan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b][color=gray] ^ So That We'll Have A Failing Grades. =D :arrow: Why Do Barney Loves To Sing? :wasted: [/b][/color]

Last edited by Kiro Tan (2008-11-07 02:59:34)

Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

better ask him. =D why do birds twit? :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » For those who know this game, COOL..for those who don't: [u]RULES[/u] Answer the above user's stupid question with a weird and stupid answer, and ask another one to the next poster. [u]Format:[/u] V

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:56

[ 10 queries - 0.090 second ]
Privacy Policy