• ARCHIVES 
  • » For those who know this game, COOL..for those who don't: [u]RULES[/u] Answer the above user's stupid question with a weird and stupid answer, and ask another one to the next poster. [u]Format:[/u] V

For those who know this game, COOL..for those who don't: [u]RULES[/u] Answer the above user's stupid question with a weird and stupid answer, and ask another one to the next poster. [u]Format:[/u] V

Kiro Tan
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: For those who know this game, COOL..for those who don't: [u]RULES[/u] Answer the above user's stupid question with a weird and stupid answer, and ask another one to the next poster. [u]Format:[/u] V

^ because sasuke is a kiddo who love to kill his brother =D v why do you like cats?
gummifer
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: For those who know this game, COOL..for those who don't: [u]RULES[/u] Answer the above user's stupid question with a weird and stupid answer, and ask another one to the next poster. [u]Format:[/u] V

Actually, i don't. what came first, the apple or the tree?:)
Kiro Tan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ the apple? :lol: why do kids amazed by jollibee? :lol:
annxchen
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

because they thought jollibee is true :lol: why do people wear crocs?

Last edited by annxchen (2008-10-11 01:16:07)

Cielers001
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=annxchen]why do people wear crocs?[/quote] because it's comfortable 2 wear :D :D why people wear clothes?lol =D =D :lol:
ekzm
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

it's because they want to hide something..:D:thumbsup: why do the sun shine..?
xXhappybeanXx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]because it wants to...eh?!nyahahaha.. why am i here?![/b][/align]
pinkpunk
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

because yer bored XD why do you vomit?
Kiro Tan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ because i love doing it every time i saw my teacher :lol: why are you looking at me?:paranoid:
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i'm not..you're not in my monitor:D why are you answering my question??.
Kiro Tan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

because you told me so. =D why are you- you?=D
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

because no one is me and i am i.:D why can't we reach the stars w/ riding on a space ship??
Kiro Tan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

because our arms are not long to reach it :lol: why do you need to reach the stars?
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

because i need to make a wish. why's space ship built?
Kiro Tan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

because they want to try to drive our side of the earth :lol: why do you keep on asking a questions?
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

because i'm bored and i want to. and why do you keep on answering??
Kiro Tan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

because my big bro said it. :lol: why do they call laptop not lapdown?
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

because you'll break it when you sit on it. why do people have eyes?
Kiro Tan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

so that they will see how many people on earth why do people love to talk?
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

because they don't want to waste their saliva. why's the stars are gone when the sun's up?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » For those who know this game, COOL..for those who don't: [u]RULES[/u] Answer the above user's stupid question with a weird and stupid answer, and ask another one to the next poster. [u]Format:[/u] V

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:22

[ 10 queries - 0.129 second ]
Privacy Policy