• ARCHIVES 
  • » For those who know this game, COOL..for those who don't: [u]RULES[/u] Answer the above user's stupid question with a weird and stupid answer, and ask another one to the next poster. [u]Format:[/u] V

For those who know this game, COOL..for those who don't: [u]RULES[/u] Answer the above user's stupid question with a weird and stupid answer, and ask another one to the next poster. [u]Format:[/u] V

jugitz
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: For those who know this game, COOL..for those who don't: [u]RULES[/u] Answer the above user's stupid question with a weird and stupid answer, and ask another one to the next poster. [u]Format:[/u] V

coz i don wanna. why do people defecate?
jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: For those who know this game, COOL..for those who don't: [u]RULES[/u] Answer the above user's stupid question with a weird and stupid answer, and ask another one to the next poster. [u]Format:[/u] V

i aint lookin at you. why did you post here?
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

because I am stupid. . . Am I really stupid? . . . ?
babykidx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

dont know...ask your mother wahahaa did you fart? =D

Last edited by babykidx (2009-01-21 02:01:33)

jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

a while ago. nyahaha. jk. did u defecate?
KyntzLui
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ofcorz =D did u luv a nerd? :lol:
jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i want to. =D why are you living?
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

to die? . . . Am I worth dying for?
aicah
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

no coz your still alive..:lol: do you want to save planet earth?:D
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

hmm. . . yes. Am I nerd? . . . ?
senam
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

no...................... y do i hate him?!.............................
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

maybe he does not like you? do I look like a nerd? . . . ?
jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yaah. bwahaha. jk. am i crazy? =D
aicah
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

halfcrazy.. :D do you want to be a superhero??..:D

Last edited by aicah (2009-01-23 02:08:57)

secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

nope. . . want to be a singer? . . .
jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hell yea no. =D want to be a janitor.
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

nope. . . want to be an astraunot? . . .
jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i dont have to. coz im already an astronaut. =D want to kiss my foot. :P
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

nope. . . why there are so many alcoholics? . . .
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » For those who know this game, COOL..for those who don't: [u]RULES[/u] Answer the above user's stupid question with a weird and stupid answer, and ask another one to the next poster. [u]Format:[/u] V

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:39

[ 9 queries - 0.046 second ]
Privacy Policy