• ARCHIVES 
  • » For those who know this game, COOL..for those who don't: [u]RULES[/u] Answer the above user's stupid question with a weird and stupid answer, and ask another one to the next poster. [u]Format:[/u] V

For those who know this game, COOL..for those who don't: [u]RULES[/u] Answer the above user's stupid question with a weird and stupid answer, and ask another one to the next poster. [u]Format:[/u] V

asakapanoobz
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: For those who know this game, COOL..for those who don't: [u]RULES[/u] Answer the above user's stupid question with a weird and stupid answer, and ask another one to the next poster. [u]Format:[/u] V

if there is question there is an answer O_O why did i ask non-sense question? :D
xXhappybeanXx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: For those who know this game, COOL..for those who don't: [u]RULES[/u] Answer the above user's stupid question with a weird and stupid answer, and ask another one to the next poster. [u]Format:[/u] V

[b][align=center]because you wanted a stupid answer..:lol: why can't people fly?[/align][/b]

Last edited by xXhappybeanXx (2008-09-29 21:17:56)

asakapanoobz
» n00b
1969-12-31

because wer not an angel^_^ what is the dif. of egg and chicken? =D
jhocahnz
» n00b
1969-12-31

eggs for rolls & chickens for salad :lol: :lol: :lol: how to eat without food?
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

like this :arrow: :puke: [spoiler]who am i? :ninja:[/spoiler]
(K)aeru
» n00b
1969-12-31

You're the one who just asked..who you are. (waHh?) can we drink coke during coffee break?? :lol:
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]^no.......jst coffee........coz it's coffee break not coke break.......*toinkz*[/b]:wasted::smoke: [b]what happens when u swallow ur pride??[/b]:/:paranoid::rolleyes:
jhocahnz
» n00b
1969-12-31

after swallow, it will be digested then to intestine then it becomes our supplements. Vit P "[b][u]pride[/u][/b]". :eh::eh: [spoiler][align=center][quote][b][u]whats wrong with you?[/u][/b][/quote] [/align][/spoiler]

Last edited by jhocahnz (2008-10-01 01:42:32)

yas
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[i]who cares..[/i]:disgust: [img]http://dl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/512/512001z7auge0wu7.jpg[/img] [i]why people r so dumb?? like u??[/i]:angry:

Last edited by yas (2008-10-01 03:59:53)

mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ :lol: i dunno Vhow bout you are u dumb? :paranoid: :penguin:
PhRem
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Because im stupid!!! hey.. you, are you an animal? :lol:
xXhappybeanXx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]yes..because humans are mammals and mammals are animals!?:eh: why are you, you?[/b][/align]
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]bcoz i'm not him....or her...or them.....[/b]:wasted: [b]who killed the dead sea?[/b]:smoke:
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nobody :) it killed itself :D why is it always raining during rainy season? :/
yas
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[i]bec it's rainy season??=D[/i] [img]http://i398.photobucket.com/albums/pp66/nico_robin4567/toph/toph-2.gif[/img] [i] why i'm wasting ma time posting here??[/i][img]http://i398.photobucket.com/albums/pp66/nico_robin4567/toph/Tophmocking-1.gif[/img] [img]http://i398.photobucket.com/albums/pp66/nico_robin4567/toph/512001z7auge0wu7.jpg[/img]

Last edited by yas (2008-10-01 11:51:09)

losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

cause you're mom said so. joke! why do you smell like :puke: ? :eh:
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

becoz i sit beside u? =D jk peace :P why i loev d next poster :wow::lol: :question:
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i dont know. what is you color for today?
hael
» FTalker
1969-12-31

im color blind..... why can't you lick ur elbow?
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]coz u can't reach it......it's miles away......[/b]:lol::lol: [b]why doesn't glue stick to d inside of d bottle??[/b]:rolleyes::paranoid:

Last edited by zyrax86 (2008-10-01 16:35:19)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » For those who know this game, COOL..for those who don't: [u]RULES[/u] Answer the above user's stupid question with a weird and stupid answer, and ask another one to the next poster. [u]Format:[/u] V

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:34

[ 9 queries - 0.039 second ]
Privacy Policy