• ARCHIVES 
  • » For those who know this game, COOL..for those who don't: [u]RULES[/u] Answer the above user's stupid question with a weird and stupid answer, and ask another one to the next poster. [u]Format:[/u] V

For those who know this game, COOL..for those who don't: [u]RULES[/u] Answer the above user's stupid question with a weird and stupid answer, and ask another one to the next poster. [u]Format:[/u] V

xstel
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: For those who know this game, COOL..for those who don't: [u]RULES[/u] Answer the above user's stupid question with a weird and stupid answer, and ask another one to the next poster. [u]Format:[/u] V

and what are you doing? are you eating hippo?
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: For those who know this game, COOL..for those who don't: [u]RULES[/u] Answer the above user's stupid question with a weird and stupid answer, and ask another one to the next poster. [u]Format:[/u] V

i'm not eating hippo! i'm eating thamus! haha. lol do u like wu-chun?
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

who is dat boy?! isn't it dane cook?! hahahah... J/K did u kiss yer teacher in his or her mouth?! :P
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

unfortunately, she did more than that.. -- Is cyanide yummy?
gemandi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ How fortunate your teacher was. :penguin: I think so. I should try it. Goodluck to my teeth. :paranoid: And oh? It would be yummy if i'll be eating it with . . . :rolleyes: Even been kissed or kissed by a stranger? :wasted:
nia_pearl19
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

nope and never... =D =D =D lolz...... why do you open the net?

Last edited by tinepearl (2008-06-28 04:03:01)

xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

where's the question? :/:/ did you screamed at a stranger?
ino24
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

no haven't done that. have you counted the stars? :lol:
nia_pearl19
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yaz.... crazily counting the stars.... looking 4 constellations.. [b]Have u ever tried to look straightly at the sun??[/b]

Last edited by tinepearl (2008-06-28 04:33:27)

lkjhgfdsafdsa
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yah i tried it...w/ sunglass... can u breathe
gemandi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ thanks for the repu. :kiss: @ topic - Oh yeah. But when he's near? Kinda hard. :paranoid: Ahmm. Uh-Ohh. :lol: [i]There's no air, no air..[/i] Do tend to hate someone without a reason? :/
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no,i hate sonene because i eat Fried Chickens =D *chuckle*XD do u like to watch Swimmers?
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

no, only the water where they swim. -- Ever touched a star?
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

yess.. ever kill someone???
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:D everytime i killed people :cool: ----------------------------- :D have third eyes? :rolleyes:
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

yess..i can see anything do u miss me???
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:D nooooooooooooooooooooope :P but yesssssssssssssssss a little bit :wow: *ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun fast* :penguin: ---------------------------------------------- :/ do ya miss me? :P <--- sorry i follow ur question :P
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

really yesss hhahaa..skak mate do u love indonesian??
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:D yep, coz i'm an indonesian people :P ---------------------------------------------- :D how about ya?
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

nope..bcoz its stupid answer do u nervous??
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » For those who know this game, COOL..for those who don't: [u]RULES[/u] Answer the above user's stupid question with a weird and stupid answer, and ask another one to the next poster. [u]Format:[/u] V

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:12

[ 9 queries - 0.046 second ]
Privacy Policy