• ARCHIVES 
  • » For those who know this game, COOL..for those who don't: [u]RULES[/u] Answer the above user's stupid question with a weird and stupid answer, and ask another one to the next poster. [u]Format:[/u] V

For those who know this game, COOL..for those who don't: [u]RULES[/u] Answer the above user's stupid question with a weird and stupid answer, and ask another one to the next poster. [u]Format:[/u] V

ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: For those who know this game, COOL..for those who don't: [u]RULES[/u] Answer the above user's stupid question with a weird and stupid answer, and ask another one to the next poster. [u]Format:[/u] V

[quote=DeverKerbill]a him sis.......[/quote] =D=D=D [quote=DeverKerbill]what is Gardening?[/quote] eating with your feet =) what is swimming?

Last edited by ohivnsuipo (2008-06-03 22:58:25)

lady_end
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: For those who know this game, COOL..for those who don't: [u]RULES[/u] Answer the above user's stupid question with a weird and stupid answer, and ask another one to the next poster. [u]Format:[/u] V

cus i want 2 swin but i cant. why i cant swim? :D
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

because u can't! haha... lol... ter!
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=akuzet16]because u can't! haha... lol... ter![/quote] where is your question ? =| do you know where i am ? :P
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

in front of eur comp =D what u wanna say to me :question:
lady_end
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i cant say =D what do u think? =D
~+yan.yan.o9+~
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]I think of something.. what do you have inside of your nose?[/b]
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nothing but inside ur nose YOU have. :D y does ftalk helps?
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

coz u dont =D what is Obsessive Compulsive?
.papi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^ask ur parents.. not me.. =D v why this thread is stupid?
ncarmz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ coz members r stupid too!!! =D v y do most ghurlz luv pink???
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

coz everyone who answer in this thead are stupid! hahaha :lol: why are you asking a stupid question?
jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

bcoz i like.. why does funny bone called "funny bone" even though it is not really tickles?
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Because of Christiano Ronaldinho Harahap :lol: why do anime looks good?
cjoker2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^because they have good looks v why do you look like a monkey?
kristina08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Bec. I'm born in yr. of the monkey..lols y do you look like hippo?
FJ almighty
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i dont know why are retards a retard?
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

coz they're retard. y do u look like a hippo?
ak0cs3m
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

beacuse you are just like me what kind of stupid thread is this?
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

like how stupid you are! what are u doing today/?!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » For those who know this game, COOL..for those who don't: [u]RULES[/u] Answer the above user's stupid question with a weird and stupid answer, and ask another one to the next poster. [u]Format:[/u] V

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:04

[ 9 queries - 0.057 second ]
Privacy Policy