• ARCHIVES 
  • » For those who know this game, COOL..for those who don't: [u]RULES[/u] Answer the above user's stupid question with a weird and stupid answer, and ask another one to the next poster. [u]Format:[/u] V

For those who know this game, COOL..for those who don't: [u]RULES[/u] Answer the above user's stupid question with a weird and stupid answer, and ask another one to the next poster. [u]Format:[/u] V

jugitz
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: For those who know this game, COOL..for those who don't: [u]RULES[/u] Answer the above user's stupid question with a weird and stupid answer, and ask another one to the next poster. [u]Format:[/u] V

bcoz ur there. why did u post here?
daixee mae
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: For those who know this game, COOL..for those who don't: [u]RULES[/u] Answer the above user's stupid question with a weird and stupid answer, and ask another one to the next poster. [u]Format:[/u] V

becoz i'm looking for my lost rat [b] why do u hav to breathe?[/b]
Talmarin Knight_989
» n00b
1969-12-31

Because [i]it[/i] forces me to :paranoid: Why do farts stink?
jc624
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

because the poop didn't came out =D where do santa live
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » For those who know this game, COOL..for those who don't: [u]RULES[/u] Answer the above user's stupid question with a weird and stupid answer, and ask another one to the next poster. [u]Format:[/u] V

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:08

[ 10 queries - 0.110 second ]
Privacy Policy