• ARCHIVES 
  • » For those who know this game, COOL..for those who don't: [u]RULES[/u] Answer the above user's stupid question with a weird and stupid answer, and ask another one to the next poster. [u]Format:[/u] V

For those who know this game, COOL..for those who don't: [u]RULES[/u] Answer the above user's stupid question with a weird and stupid answer, and ask another one to the next poster. [u]Format:[/u] V

jugitz
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: For those who know this game, COOL..for those who don't: [u]RULES[/u] Answer the above user's stupid question with a weird and stupid answer, and ask another one to the next poster. [u]Format:[/u] V

hell i care :D do u live in hell
jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: For those who know this game, COOL..for those who don't: [u]RULES[/u] Answer the above user's stupid question with a weird and stupid answer, and ask another one to the next poster. [u]Format:[/u] V

i dont know. ask the teacher. why so serious
bobertpedralba
» n00b
1969-12-31

its common sense u love it?
jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nope again why so serious
gabanxfloop
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

why did you think i am serious?
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Because your eyes is so small :lol: *jwk Why do we think there's a sun? :rolleyes:
jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

because idk. bwaha why am i feeling this?
joymie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:D coz u'r felling dat.. hmm, why some people born cUTE like me? :lol: haha..
Dhezziie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[u][i][b]Because the carabao cannot fly[/b][/i][/u] Why are u so stupid?

Last edited by Dhezziie (2009-01-26 03:37:06)

mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Dhezziie]Why are u so stupid?[/quote] because im talking to a stupid :retard: :lol: JK Vare you stupid? :retard:
Dhezziie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b][i]Yes.. Because all of us are Stupid!! And because the butterfly cannot walk.. HaHaHa![/i][/b] What date do you became a Stupid person?
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^just now while talking to you :lol::lol: do you admit that your stupid? :lol:
FallOutBoy008
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yes... hehehehe what question starts with WHAT and is answered by YES
Dhezziie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]What is the opposite of NO? hahahah[/b] [i]Ahmm..Why are we happy?[/i]
keanutt
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i dont NO..... what do u think the meaning of NO..................
Dhezziie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Shorcut of Number.. hahahahha [NO.] Why can't butterflies swim?
jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yes. =D why are you created?
Dhezziie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Maybe.. =D =D Why can't carabaos fly??
jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

they do! they are just too bashful to show it. are you kidding
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » For those who know this game, COOL..for those who don't: [u]RULES[/u] Answer the above user's stupid question with a weird and stupid answer, and ask another one to the next poster. [u]Format:[/u] V

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:22

[ 9 queries - 0.052 second ]
Privacy Policy