• ARCHIVES 
  • » For those who know this game, COOL..for those who don't: [u]RULES[/u] Answer the above user's stupid question with a weird and stupid answer, and ask another one to the next poster. [u]Format:[/u] V

For those who know this game, COOL..for those who don't: [u]RULES[/u] Answer the above user's stupid question with a weird and stupid answer, and ask another one to the next poster. [u]Format:[/u] V

mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: For those who know this game, COOL..for those who don't: [u]RULES[/u] Answer the above user's stupid question with a weird and stupid answer, and ask another one to the next poster. [u]Format:[/u] V

it does, you just don't know it does! :lol: :lol: why why is calles why? why? :penguin: :penguin: :penguin:
jhocahnz
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: For those who know this game, COOL..for those who don't: [u]RULES[/u] Answer the above user's stupid question with a weird and stupid answer, and ask another one to the next poster. [u]Format:[/u] V

becoz its not [b]Vay[/b], [b]Zay[/b] neither [b]eXX[/b] :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: [spoiler]WHO IS YOU FAVORITE COLOR?[/spoiler]
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

my favorite colors name is blue :paranoid: what if ladies have two eggs also :/ :paranoid:
papagepz
» n00b
1969-12-31

they will die. how can u talk?

Last edited by papagepz (2008-10-02 10:16:56)

dei25
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i talk hi... :question: why u must die ?
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

cause i don't have eternal life! why people breath in nose? can't we breath on ears?
dorkalicious.o1
» FTalker
1969-12-31

so that it won't be dead ?! :) y stupid question is replied by a stupid answer ? :)
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

it is because of the gravity of the earth [spoiler]why are you here? :ninja:[/spoiler]
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]^coz i'm not der..[/b][url=http://smileyjungle.com][img]http://smileyjungle.com/smilies/lostit8.gif[/img][/url] [b]why is lipstick called "lipstick" wen u cn stil move ur lips?[/b]
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=zyrax86]why is lipstick called "lipstick" wen u cn stil move ur lips?[/quote] hmmm... bec it is not a stick [[i]lol!hilo na aq.[/i]] [spoiler]why do birds fly :ninja:[/spoiler]
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]^bcoz they hve wings unlike us...[/b][url=http://smileyjungle.com][img]http://smileyjungle.com/smilies/lostit12.gif[/img][/url] [b]why is a building stil called a "building" wen it is already built?[/b]
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

because it sounds ugly when you called it "built" - why do we have birthdays?
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

because the color of the lipstick is black [[i]sooo st*pid me[/i]] [spoiler]what should be my question for you? :/[/spoiler]
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]i dunno......it's up to you......nyehaha[/b][url=http://smileyjungle.com][img]http://smileyjungle.com/smilies/confused10.gif[/img][/url] [b]who killed the dead sea?[/b]
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

magellan :eh: [spoiler]do you believe in magic? :ninja:[/spoiler]
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

do you?! - where does your tear come from?
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]^frm d lacrimal glands.....yeahhh[/b]:eh: [b]why is d blackboard called "blackboard" wen it's colored green?[/b]:/
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

because its actually suppose to be black I just don't know why in the world some people use green. or they can just simply call it "board" no need the color. - why do people call it "brown out" when its dark?
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

becoz the inventor of blackboard are black americans :/:paranoid: why if somebody stabbed you in the heart with a very very super sharp knife .. you wil die? :paranoid:
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^^^^^^^^^^^ [spoiler][i]sablay[/i][/spoiler] no unless if theres time for heart transplant. ----------- why do you eat 3 times a day?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » For those who know this game, COOL..for those who don't: [u]RULES[/u] Answer the above user's stupid question with a weird and stupid answer, and ask another one to the next poster. [u]Format:[/u] V

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:36

[ 9 queries - 0.054 second ]
Privacy Policy