• ARCHIVES 
  • » For those who know this game, COOL..for those who don't: [u]RULES[/u] Answer the above user's stupid question with a weird and stupid answer, and ask another one to the next poster. [u]Format:[/u] V

For those who know this game, COOL..for those who don't: [u]RULES[/u] Answer the above user's stupid question with a weird and stupid answer, and ask another one to the next poster. [u]Format:[/u] V

Dhezziie
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: For those who know this game, COOL..for those who don't: [u]RULES[/u] Answer the above user's stupid question with a weird and stupid answer, and ask another one to the next poster. [u]Format:[/u] V

I dont know.. ask ur self.. Why are u such a stupid person?
jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: For those who know this game, COOL..for those who don't: [u]RULES[/u] Answer the above user's stupid question with a weird and stupid answer, and ask another one to the next poster. [u]Format:[/u] V

because ur the stupidest person in the world. jk. why are you such a loser.
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

because you are smarter than me =D why boy is stronger than girl ?
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

because of their hormones? why do I post here? . . . ?
jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i dont know. maybe you are still lamenting. why do boys don't wear skirts.

Last edited by jugitz (2009-01-25 08:21:47)

Dhezziie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Because they are stupid. Why are you talking to me?
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

because I wanted to. . . Why it happens to me? . . .
jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

ask yourself. are you normal.
Dhezziie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I dont know.. Are u a person?
jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

of course, are u? :D are you monster.
yumiko-chan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

of course i am not!!!!... why does people breath??

Last edited by yumiko-chan (2009-01-25 08:45:08)

Dhezziie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

so that the people will smell their bad breath =D =D why are u on earth

Last edited by Dhezziie (2009-01-25 08:45:46)

secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

to live? . . . why do I have to post something stupid?
Dhezziie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

So that people will know that u are so stupid.. =D =D Are u really a stupid person?
jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yaaah. coz i have to. =D are you abnormal
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

yep probably, nope possibly. . . . . . am I really that stupid?
bobertpedralba
» n00b
1969-12-31

I am? u homo?
Dhezziie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Yah... Joke.. - - - Why am i being stupid?
jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

coz thats really you are. am i right
bobertpedralba
» n00b
1969-12-31

no. i love rose
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » For those who know this game, COOL..for those who don't: [u]RULES[/u] Answer the above user's stupid question with a weird and stupid answer, and ask another one to the next poster. [u]Format:[/u] V

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:25

[ 10 queries - 0.081 second ]
Privacy Policy