• ARCHIVES 
  • » For those who know this game, COOL..for those who don't: [u]RULES[/u] Answer the above user's stupid question with a weird and stupid answer, and ask another one to the next poster. [u]Format:[/u] V

For those who know this game, COOL..for those who don't: [u]RULES[/u] Answer the above user's stupid question with a weird and stupid answer, and ask another one to the next poster. [u]Format:[/u] V

jugitz
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: For those who know this game, COOL..for those who don't: [u]RULES[/u] Answer the above user's stupid question with a weird and stupid answer, and ask another one to the next poster. [u]Format:[/u] V

because there are people who are selling alcohol. why are you paranoid.
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: For those who know this game, COOL..for those who don't: [u]RULES[/u] Answer the above user's stupid question with a weird and stupid answer, and ask another one to the next poster. [u]Format:[/u] V

I dont know why. . . what is a paranoid? .. . ?
cutieme_jade
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center] [b][color=purple] ♥paranoid ♥----->> look in the mirror :thumbsup: [/color][/b] [/align] [align=center] [b][color=purple] ♥ why can't chickens purrrrrr... ♥----->> like cats?? [/color][/b] [/align] [align=center][img]http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l305/epokalips/cute%20gif/thaha.gif[/img] [/align]
secrec
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

because of the carbon dioxide inside our stomach, , , ,. . . . Why do I post here? .
pink_yeng
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[color=#ff3366][font=century gothic]coz u r too bored w/ ur lyf ryt now..=D[/color][/font] [color=#ff3366][font=century gothic]y do u kip on asking questions??[/color][/font]

Last edited by pink_yeng (2009-01-23 09:22:48)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^coz i want answers :lol: what is a dream?:wow:
alemracloveyajr
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

dream is the opposite of reality. bwahaha! :] why am i here?! :rolleyes:
gr8sh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

because you're not there. why are you reading this?
rakzztar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

cuz i dont noe how to read :lol: why im writing this question?
rheamari90
» FTalker
1969-12-31

because you know how to write;) why why why love?=D=D
Dhezziie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i dunno.. ask god? hahaha why are we living on earth?
jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

ask god too. why am i asking you?
Dhezziie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

To know the answer What are you doing in here?

Last edited by Dhezziie (2009-01-24 06:55:12)

keanutt
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[color=pink] sorry maam...because im late [/color] :redface: [color=green] JUGITZ why are u late???[/color] :evil::mad: = :o :O ---- Because that is mah reason maam.. Why is that ure answer Jugitz?? :lol::lol::lol: [spoiler]well it surely funny 4 meh[/spoiler]
jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

huh? hahaha. i actually dont get it. why is it really confusing?
keanutt
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

what???Coz i love 2 watch tayong 2... whats ure problem w/ those words????
eLs
» FTalker
1969-12-31

no problemo. haha! what's the filipino name of TOOTHPASTE? =D

Last edited by eLs (2009-01-24 07:05:33)

keanutt
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

because u put the toothcolate in the reefregerator... why other toothpaste is coldl???
jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

idk. u ask them. why did your parents give that name 2 u?

Last edited by jugitz (2009-01-24 07:06:35)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » For those who know this game, COOL..for those who don't: [u]RULES[/u] Answer the above user's stupid question with a weird and stupid answer, and ask another one to the next poster. [u]Format:[/u] V

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:52

[ 11 queries - 0.077 second ]
Privacy Policy