• ARCHIVES 
  • » For those who know this game, COOL..for those who don't: [u]RULES[/u] Answer the above user's stupid question with a weird and stupid answer, and ask another one to the next poster. [u]Format:[/u] V

For those who know this game, COOL..for those who don't: [u]RULES[/u] Answer the above user's stupid question with a weird and stupid answer, and ask another one to the next poster. [u]Format:[/u] V

tap13
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: For those who know this game, COOL..for those who don't: [u]RULES[/u] Answer the above user's stupid question with a weird and stupid answer, and ask another one to the next poster. [u]Format:[/u] V

so you can read this :eh::eh::eh: why are you writing, if you can talk?

Last edited by tap13 (2008-09-19 20:47:09)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: For those who know this game, COOL..for those who don't: [u]RULES[/u] Answer the above user's stupid question with a weird and stupid answer, and ask another one to the next poster. [u]Format:[/u] V

[b]because the pen would be useless if you dont use it.[/b] :wasted: [b]why are music heard not seen?[/b]
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

cause music don't had face :lol::lol::lol: why do you had two eyes?
Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

because if only one we can't anything see and do something well :wasted: why somepeople cool when become strict ? :lol: (i guess :D )

Last edited by Shella_Suigintou99 (2008-09-20 02:13:08)

gepukz
» n00b
1969-12-31

coz when he/she is not strict, he/she will become ugly :D why i can get bad marks in my chemistry test???
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=gepukz]why i can get bad marks in my chemistry test???[/quote] b'coz ur teacher loves yah! :O
njblxii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wheres the question? Why does tears fall in the eyes and not in the nose?
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=njblxii]wheres the question? Why does tears fall in the eyes and not in the nose?[/quote] ehe! sori sis @t: hmm...becoz it is the will of the God lolx :P
deztiny
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wers the question again?? :D why do we breath? :D
dyEsiE013
» FTalker
1969-12-31

because we're breathing.............................:o (s2pid answer..XD) why u need to answer my question??:eh:
Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

because i want to post my answer in here`~ XD :o why school usually so [i]boring?[/i] :wasted:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]because the teachers are boring also. [/b]:lol: [b]why do we need to go to school?[/b]
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[align=center][b] =( to spend you're mom's money.hahaha :lol: Why does star defined as star? =D [/b][/align]

Last edited by mG (2008-09-20 08:48:46)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]okay.,but you have no question.,hehe question: why can't things fall up? why do they just fall down?[/b]
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[align=center][b] :O WaAahH ihave question there.. because of the magnet..hahahah dats da reason y things dont fall up.. :lol: [/b][/align]

Last edited by mG (2008-09-20 08:52:11)

CiaReDeviL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center] whre's ur q brO..?? :D why people can feel fall in love..?[/align]
ncarmz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

cz people wnna feel pain.. y do sum gays fall inluv wd gurlz?? [color=plum][b]carmeL^.[/b][/color]
merryl_joy
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]because they have two hearts. haha. why do we have eyes?[/b]
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]for us 2 see d beauty around us...[/b]:wow::cool: [b][i]If corn oil is made from corn, what is baby oil made from? [/i][/b]:/
arelz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[i][u][color=blue]Baby..hahahha Why does a baby cry?[/i][/u][/color]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » For those who know this game, COOL..for those who don't: [u]RULES[/u] Answer the above user's stupid question with a weird and stupid answer, and ask another one to the next poster. [u]Format:[/u] V

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:05

[ 9 queries - 0.252 second ]
Privacy Policy