• ARCHIVES 
  • » For those who know this game, COOL..for those who don't: [u]RULES[/u] Answer the above user's stupid question with a weird and stupid answer, and ask another one to the next poster. [u]Format:[/u] V

For those who know this game, COOL..for those who don't: [u]RULES[/u] Answer the above user's stupid question with a weird and stupid answer, and ask another one to the next poster. [u]Format:[/u] V

ほたる
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: For those who know this game, COOL..for those who don't: [u]RULES[/u] Answer the above user's stupid question with a weird and stupid answer, and ask another one to the next poster. [u]Format:[/u] V

:paranoid: gyaaa~ dun tell anyone about that :wallbash: :crybaby: ------------------------------------------ :D are ya wanna ol forever? :P
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: For those who know this game, COOL..for those who don't: [u]RULES[/u] Answer the above user's stupid question with a weird and stupid answer, and ask another one to the next poster. [u]Format:[/u] V

yes sir.... hohohoho... i would like to. do u wanna kiss anotha dude w/ money talk?
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Aw yeah! Sure! We're of the same species :D -- Why are you online now?
ugly_betty
» FTalker
1969-12-31

because i'm not OFFLINE.:D :arrow: Isn't it ironic?? Don't you think??!
doomhz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

no..i dont think so.. why do we have nails?:D
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

we need them to keep the clipper manufacturers in business to b successful [img]http://l.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/mesg/emoticons7/24.gif[/img] y does God put our heart inside our chest?
jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

bcoz He just like to put it there... why are you answering stupid answer?
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

bcoz sum1 asking a stupid question.haha piece!! why do tears fall when we cry..??
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

bcoz the tears dont wanna runn hahaa why the sky is blue?
Kawaii-Princess18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:lol: maybe bcoz it is not black! peaceyeahlolss;) why do pigs are fat?
mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

bcoz they are pig? why chiken dont pee??
sandy013087
» n00b
1969-12-31

hello!:penguin:[align=center][/align]
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=sandy013087]hello!:penguin:[/quote] wth? hehehehehe.... @T: [quote=mirhadz]why chiken dont pee??[/quote] actually. . . tehy pee. hehehehe [i]my ques.:[/i] why arent you studying right now!!!!! ahaha :ninja:

Last edited by jheneko (2008-07-08 10:33:34)

mirhadz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

really how??.......... becoz my instructor are irratating.. why shit are yellowish

Last edited by mirhadz (2008-07-08 12:29:18)

cute_gurl08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

bcuz theyre not pinkish.....:D y do people fall inlove?? :)
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

because they dont fall in hate.... lame huh?:lol: what is the meaning of Life?
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I asked life but he didn't respond. O.o How is your bowel movement?
kaetine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: still moving! :lol::lol: [b]what do you think about thinking?[/b] :D [img]http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc194/anjapri/tuj6-1.gif[/img]
theejhay
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]^it's just simply all about thinking.. hahaha.. What's your thought about the word "thought?" haha.. LMAO! :wallbash:[/b]
Kawaii-Princess18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thought is the thought of thought!! y do dogs bark??
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » For those who know this game, COOL..for those who don't: [u]RULES[/u] Answer the above user's stupid question with a weird and stupid answer, and ask another one to the next poster. [u]Format:[/u] V

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:40

[ 9 queries - 0.575 second ]
Privacy Policy