• ARCHIVES 
  • » For those who know this game, COOL..for those who don't: [u]RULES[/u] Answer the above user's stupid question with a weird and stupid answer, and ask another one to the next poster. [u]Format:[/u] V

For those who know this game, COOL..for those who don't: [u]RULES[/u] Answer the above user's stupid question with a weird and stupid answer, and ask another one to the next poster. [u]Format:[/u] V

Linniie
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: For those who know this game, COOL..for those who don't: [u]RULES[/u] Answer the above user's stupid question with a weird and stupid answer, and ask another one to the next poster. [u]Format:[/u] V

only u know it :lol: u know who i am?
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: For those who know this game, COOL..for those who don't: [u]RULES[/u] Answer the above user's stupid question with a weird and stupid answer, and ask another one to the next poster. [u]Format:[/u] V

yes,u're a kindergraden student any question for me?
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

y should i questioned u?! do u have ur own computer?!
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

edited i have 5 comp (huahahahaha) can u tell who's *** is?

Last edited by Linniie (2008-06-03 10:16:59)

DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yes i can,that's a triple stars can u tell me how long will u be here?
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

as long as the tallest man in the world -- how do you breath?
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

with my eyes :lol: OT sist umaaaa :lol: go here? [b]What if youre trapped overnight together with the person above you?[/b] =D u love breath?
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

by my second nose how do i breathe?
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

with your nail :P is she loves me ?
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yes. she loves me... who is that me? -- how do u walk?
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i walkman phone *confused? how can u delete Viruses in ur Flash Disk?
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

eat it :question: =D did you know how to eat ? :retard:

Last edited by ohivnsuipo (2008-06-03 10:31:19)

Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

of coz.. using feet ryt :eh: what happened with ultraman tudai?

Last edited by Linniie (2008-06-03 10:32:34)

DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

do their job in Pluto and dont know the way back home what hapened to Bedil Karo Kembang? (guns n Roses) these days
lonlytoes
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

still trying to shoot the rosses =D =D =D y did u came out of ur mother and not ur father??
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

he's died =( did you know where i am ? :eh:
lonlytoes
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

if your wearing one then i think you are where ur briefs is. y do u close ur eyes when u sneeze?
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

cz im hungry :drool: wanna live with dever ? :ninja: ruun :penguin:
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

no!.. y should i live with him/her??! haha... lol=D what is humiliating?!
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

a him sis....... humiliating is Christiano Ronaldinho Harahap what is Gardening?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » For those who know this game, COOL..for those who don't: [u]RULES[/u] Answer the above user's stupid question with a weird and stupid answer, and ask another one to the next poster. [u]Format:[/u] V

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:43

[ 9 queries - 0.062 second ]
Privacy Policy