• ARCHIVES 
  • » For those who know this game, COOL..for those who don't: [u]RULES[/u] Answer the above user's stupid question with a weird and stupid answer, and ask another one to the next poster. [u]Format:[/u] V

For those who know this game, COOL..for those who don't: [u]RULES[/u] Answer the above user's stupid question with a weird and stupid answer, and ask another one to the next poster. [u]Format:[/u] V

jugitz
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: For those who know this game, COOL..for those who don't: [u]RULES[/u] Answer the above user's stupid question with a weird and stupid answer, and ask another one to the next poster. [u]Format:[/u] V

i dunno to u.. why the sky is blue?
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: For those who know this game, COOL..for those who don't: [u]RULES[/u] Answer the above user's stupid question with a weird and stupid answer, and ask another one to the next poster. [u]Format:[/u] V

Bcoz the Grass are Green~ why do people lov surprises?
trixiebalajadia
» FTalker
1969-12-31

cuz dey like prices!=D:D why are you stupid?
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i dunnoo..... i love being stupidd :lol: why laughing is just lyk -> :lol:
jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

bcoz ur more stupid than me.. why dogs and cats always fight?
jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

bcoz ur more stupid than me.. why dogs and cats always fight? ahhhh...sorry i double posting..slow server..my apology..

Last edited by jugitz (2008-06-03 06:47:45)

Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

cause they hate each other :lol: why online is fun :question:
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

bcoz offline is not fun why Offline is not fun??
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

bcoz if eu offline u cant see me =D why eu love ur bf/gf? :rolleyes:
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

bcoz i dun luv anyone but her..... when will Ohivnsuipo comes here?
jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

next year?.. why do people wink?
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

cz, they're stupid :P im cool, :cool: right :eh:
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

God knows... -- Why are you a human
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

cz im not a frog :cool: why the ocean is fullfiled by water =|
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

becuase it is on earth :P -- Where can i find FriendsterTalk.com?
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

in the jungle =D when my cock died ? :eh:

Last edited by ohivnsuipo (2008-06-03 08:28:23)

DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

like i care..i dunno~ why do football is the most popular sport in the world?
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

because it is and idiotic sport in which an idiotic peson loves to play it. -- When do ants wear pants?

Last edited by 사랑해요UmA_loVe사&# (2008-06-03 08:31:56)

DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^a..o.... when they dont wear skirts.. where do dragons live?
ohivnsuipo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

under the sea =D im cool :cool: ryt ? :eh:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » For those who know this game, COOL..for those who don't: [u]RULES[/u] Answer the above user's stupid question with a weird and stupid answer, and ask another one to the next poster. [u]Format:[/u] V

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:24

[ 9 queries - 0.064 second ]
Privacy Policy