• ARCHIVES 
  • » For those who know this game, COOL..for those who don't: [u]RULES[/u] Answer the above user's stupid question with a weird and stupid answer, and ask another one to the next poster. [u]Format:[/u] V

For those who know this game, COOL..for those who don't: [u]RULES[/u] Answer the above user's stupid question with a weird and stupid answer, and ask another one to the next poster. [u]Format:[/u] V

maderpaker
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: For those who know this game, COOL..for those who don't: [u]RULES[/u] Answer the above user's stupid question with a weird and stupid answer, and ask another one to the next poster. [u]Format:[/u] V

because if they can fly they might fall on your own roof! lol why do they call the computer mouse "mouse" why not cat.. lol
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: For those who know this game, COOL..for those who don't: [u]RULES[/u] Answer the above user's stupid question with a weird and stupid answer, and ask another one to the next poster. [u]Format:[/u] V

hard one :D bcoz mice are more computer litterate than cats ... toinks > how many stars are there in our universe ? :ninja:
GLAMUROSA
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i think we only have 3 stars. :lol: how many hairs u have?
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i have exactly 1,500,000 hair .. toinks.. do laughing hyenas laugh also at corny jokes? :ninja:
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yeah they do, they even laugh at their own smell. how much does your skin weigh?
kaetine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: lighter than my fats.. =D [i]do u see your vision? :D[/i] [img]http://i33.tinypic.com/2zzhixy.jpg[/img]
daixee mae
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no... it's been missing for some days...:crybaby: do you eat rotten foods?
xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

bleh. yeah, to taste food in other way =| why do rabbits like carrots?
ren.jo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

because they dont wanna wear a glasses :lol: why do we have to kind to other people ? >.<
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

so that you wouldn't be kicked! y does students r kicked out?
GLAMUROSA
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

because dey r not kick in. :lol: :D why do u have 2 think b4 u type ur answer?
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

who said so? why are you an ftalk member?

Last edited by losher29 (2008-08-03 08:20:42)

malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

because im a ftalk member! :lol: y r u a human?
merx7ii
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i don't think i am O________o :lol: why do we have 5 toes?

Last edited by merx7ii (2008-08-03 08:32:30)

losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

because we dont have 4 why do we eat?
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

because we want to eat.. :D y r u a boy/girl? :D
evangeline
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i dunNo,ask my mumy & dady?they are the 1 that made me =D y do u have a hair? :o

Last edited by evangeline (2008-08-03 09:09:36)

niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

because i planted hair in my head.. toinks.. why is this penguin > :penguin: never stops running?? :paranoid:
gcc4426
» FTalker
1969-12-31

bcause he's still looking for antartica. dumb penguin--> :penguin: hehe what made this smiley :puke: puke?
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

you! hehehe... lolengzs! why are you hir?!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » For those who know this game, COOL..for those who don't: [u]RULES[/u] Answer the above user's stupid question with a weird and stupid answer, and ask another one to the next poster. [u]Format:[/u] V

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:47

[ 9 queries - 0.048 second ]
Privacy Policy