• ARCHIVES 
  • » For those who know this game, COOL..for those who don't: [u]RULES[/u] Answer the above user's stupid question with a weird and stupid answer, and ask another one to the next poster. [u]Format:[/u] V

For those who know this game, COOL..for those who don't: [u]RULES[/u] Answer the above user's stupid question with a weird and stupid answer, and ask another one to the next poster. [u]Format:[/u] V

nanix84
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: For those who know this game, COOL..for those who don't: [u]RULES[/u] Answer the above user's stupid question with a weird and stupid answer, and ask another one to the next poster. [u]Format:[/u] V

[quote=rikku]which comes first, the hen or its egg? =D[/quote] egg =) because I layed eggs and then those eggs layed out chickens =D=D [quote=Kaygee :3]why do birds twit? :lol:[/quote] Because chuck norris gave them a roundhouse kick =D=D Will chuck defeat paquiao? :eh:

Last edited by nanix84 (2008-11-07 03:59:27)

chiin
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: For those who know this game, COOL..for those who don't: [u]RULES[/u] Answer the above user's stupid question with a weird and stupid answer, and ask another one to the next poster. [u]Format:[/u] V

no because ill kill chuck with manny's ass =D
Kiro Tan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b][color=gray] ^hmm. don't have a question. :/ NT: Why do you like to go to school? :D [/b][/color]
Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

coz i can meet co-crush in there :wow: ^ don't ever believe it =D why u reply me right now? :D
Kiro Tan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b][color=gray] ^because my mind want to reply you right now. :lol: Why are you having a good time? :wasted: [/b][/color]
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Because the videoke always ask me >>> [b]"Are you having fun yet?"[/b] why does anyone wants a stupid answer and a stupid question? :rolleyes:
ghost_fighter
» FTalker
1969-12-31

because they want stupid questions and stupid answers are you a pig?

Last edited by ghost_fighter (2008-11-07 04:57:27)

punkpwinzes
» FTalker
1969-12-31

no, i'm stick, super slim.. hahaha... y do you hate math?
mikay_03
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]because i don't love english[/b] does earth gives birth? =D
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b][color=red]nope only the mother... did you hate or love this thread?[/b][/color]
jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i dont know to u. :D why are u here?
arelz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[color=blue][i][b]coz' i'm bored... :D Why do we need to take a bath??? =D[/color][/i][/b]
anneandreashley
» FTalker
1969-12-31

so that, we wouldn't have to take a shower~! duh? hehe... do all people like puddings? why?
ElitistLove
» n00b
1969-12-31

only you =D.... why talk?
gerard0619
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

So we don't need to sing. =D Why do we have hair?
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

So that we have something to comb. lol. Why do we need to wear undies? lol.
jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

because i like. why u have to answer this?
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=jugitz]why u have to answer this?[/quote] to end up a question XD [quote]if you have the chance to die tomorrow, y not die today?[/quote] :D
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

because tumoro i will have a test and i hate it. so tumoro would be a great day for die *[sup]extremly NOT ture :P [/sup] why we use cellphone when we can say hello or hi in real world?
jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

because we are stupid. why still court if you'll just know that the answer is yes? :rolleyes:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » For those who know this game, COOL..for those who don't: [u]RULES[/u] Answer the above user's stupid question with a weird and stupid answer, and ask another one to the next poster. [u]Format:[/u] V

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:11

[ 12 queries - 0.054 second ]
Privacy Policy