• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]What's ur opinion? Especially for guys? Is it ok If a girl makes d first move? [/b]:eh:

Pages: 1..1234567891011

[b]What's ur opinion? Especially for guys? Is it ok If a girl makes d first move? [/b]:eh:

the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]What's ur opinion? Especially for guys? Is it ok If a girl makes d first move? [/b]:eh:

why not right if she have the guts and there nothing wrong with that ion the first place nyehehe :D\m/
kudo37
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]What's ur opinion? Especially for guys? Is it ok If a girl makes d first move? [/b]:eh:

for a guy like me that is torpe....a very big [b]YES[/b]
janeene
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

no.. it looks funny.. i mean, its not right..
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

A big NO. It is really disgusting if a girl will do it :wasted: Although this phrase ---> [i]Ladies first,[/i] is commonly heard. It doesnt mean that a female should do everything first. :retard:
lollipop_gila
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I agree . . i think, its good . Cz i`ve taught about emansipasi wanita in indonesia, :lol: that girl musn`t olwayz waitiin` for boyz . YOU GO GIRL! :D

Last edited by lollipop_gila (2008-07-03 03:00:40)

cute_gurl08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yeah of course, cause suppresing ones feeling to another is one way to show that u love him/her even if ur a boy or girl the best thing to remember is being able to keep up with him/her and faithfully luv her equally :D
yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

for me.. its not good to see.. haha :lol: [i]medio msgwa[/i]
keyz_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

for me :thumbsdown: no.. i still want the guy to make the first move..!
rshy06
» n00b
1969-12-31

ok lng n kht ung babae ang 1st move..pnget nmn kse kung puro lalaki baka mmya sbhin sau ng guy n puro n lng xa 1st move..ok n dn ung kht paminsan minsan e mging 1st move ang babae..yan kse sbi ng bf ko..hahaha lage kse nmin pinag aawayan yan ssbhin nya sken lage n lng xa una..ahehehe..:lol:
azher15
» FTalker
1969-12-31

for rshy 06.. plz use english... for my opinion... it's not ryt.. wat will u think if a girl is like that? it's just tempting guyz to do the thing..even it is not the plan.. i would recommend that girls should respect guyz' feelings.. so pr0blems won't arise... :D
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

"First Move" doesn't necessarily mean "Do something slutty" It's just giving the guy at least a clue that the girl likes him too. ^_^ i agree on the topic.
xxgen08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

well .. ithink .. guy shud do the first move ^^ :D:D:D
angelleeya
» n00b
1969-12-31

it's okay. sumtimes, a boy getting nervous to make 1st move. at least, girl must tell him, that he has a chance... .anggia.
gerlyn_wangzi
» n00b
1969-12-31

aHHm..n0t at all!!im n0t aGree!!
mahale
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][/align][b][/b] IT SHOULD BE JUST FINE... WE'RE ON 20TH CENTURY.... WHO KNOWS..HE MIGHT LIKE YOU AS WELL, JUST TOO SHY TO TELL YAH......[align=center][/align][b][/b] :D :D
Leijg19
» FTalker
1969-12-31

=|..i think its okei if the girl makes the first move.. there's nothing wrong with that.. making the first move doesnt mean ur giving it ol.. and it doesnt mean that the girl is that easy.. do i even made sense here?? hahaha..
gcc4426
» FTalker
1969-12-31

no. it's rubbing my ego. but i can appreciate it.
kaetine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: it depends.. if the guy's too shy to do the first move, then it's not that bad if d girl will do it.. if d girl knows that the guy likes her too, so there's no problem with that.. =) [img]http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc194/anjapri/tuj6-1.gif[/img]
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

well.. its okay.. as long as she knows her limitation... and she should keep her pride
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

guys will loose their confidence. but thats how crazy love is.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]What's ur opinion? Especially for guys? Is it ok If a girl makes d first move? [/b]:eh:

Pages: 1..1234567891011

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:52

[ 9 queries - 0.117 second ]
Privacy Policy