• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]What's ur opinion? Especially for guys? Is it ok If a girl makes d first move? [/b]:eh:

Pages: 11234567891011..11

[b]What's ur opinion? Especially for guys? Is it ok If a girl makes d first move? [/b]:eh:

rish_22
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]What's ur opinion? Especially for guys? Is it ok If a girl makes d first move? [/b]:eh:

im experiencing dat ryt now coz u know bOys are shits.. (peace) but i really dont want to make the moves... il will look like flirting him. . . and the people around will make negative reactions... right..? love sucks... :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
b3m1n3
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]What's ur opinion? Especially for guys? Is it ok If a girl makes d first move? [/b]:eh:

maybe just show a sign that u love him. but try not court him. its a quite embarrassing actually.
amino2amines
» n00b
1969-12-31

I like when the girl do all the stuff Come On!! Yeah!! Tie me UP!!
yvoxiz_218
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=b3m1n3]maybe just show a sign that u love him. but try not court him. its a quite embarrassing actually.[/quote] yeah! i agree with you! i experience that and i was turn off w/ that girl!
miss teryoza
» n00b
1969-12-31

no... for me,, parang ang pangit tingnan,,,, hey,, juz giving my opinion,,,, :D
crazyrandomchic
» n00b
1969-12-31

stats (source can't remember :paranoid: ) actually says 80% of guys now a days would like to see the ladies do the first move :eh: I thinks alright cause people are more open in this generation plus when you say 'first move' it could mean just asking the guy out on a date or something right? :D
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

in our country the girl makes the first move.. :wow:
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

in our country the girl makes also the first move ... a couple can be "on" easily but also easily to break up :doubt:

Last edited by ezil2007 (2007-07-30 19:00:39)

joeysmiles
» n00b
1969-12-31

:paranoid: I think it would be better if the guy makes the first move. Because it wouldn't be..as some say.."lady like". But in some cases I guess its okay because a guy wouldn`t want to be doing the work ALL the time. It depends I guess. Cause I have to admit I have made the first move before, and it didn`t break the rule of it not being "lady like". ;)
maetheism
» n00b
1969-12-31

It would be better if the guy makes the first move. and girls if the guy doesnt make any move, dont call him a puss.. i had to learn the hard way.
lairhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

it's ok to make the first move like be the first one who[b] texts[/b] him and rest is up to him.... okey? [i](i did that many times and it works) [/i]:D but if it means the girl will be the one who'll court the guy... its not okey anymore... be mysterious girls... :D
aich
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]very much..[/b] y w8 for his move, when u cn do it urself? u'll never knw wt will hppen the next day.. mybe he'll change his gnder the nxt day.. :D
2sexy4yah
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I think it's ok.. ü but u must know ur limitations.. don't be cheap..
podo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i think its ok as long as u like each other ryt? and u'll never knoe wuts gonna happen to u next u knoe? why waste time and instead spend it with the one u love coz ull never knoe dat maybe 2m. sumthin wrong might happen to u!
-wOoxOo-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

oh c'mon boys or girls its doesnt matter who should make the first move..
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

ahahe i agree with jacob!!! ;) :thumbsup:
aLohaBby
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i think it's fine... :smoke:
_Nicole_
» FTalker
1969-12-31

well.,for meh.,8s just owkie 4 a gherl to make d 1st move.,coz ders nothing wrong wit it.,infact.,i have already tried making my 1st move.,gherlz always rule!
carlomorphin
» n00b
1969-12-31

=) uu tama dapat boy heheheheh
arisha_nyun
» n00b
1969-12-31

doesn't matta...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]What's ur opinion? Especially for guys? Is it ok If a girl makes d first move? [/b]:eh:

Pages: 11234567891011..11

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:10

[ 9 queries - 0.030 second ]
Privacy Policy