• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]What's ur opinion? Especially for guys? Is it ok If a girl makes d first move? [/b]:eh:

Pages: 1..1234567891011..11

[b]What's ur opinion? Especially for guys? Is it ok If a girl makes d first move? [/b]:eh:

Linniie
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]What's ur opinion? Especially for guys? Is it ok If a girl makes d first move? [/b]:eh:

mm.. think its ok. if we [girl] always waiting boy[especially shy boy :eh: ] to make a first move, it will be a looooooong time.... :P but, honestly, i cant do it! :redface: :redface:
emO-rOck-AngEL
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [b]What's ur opinion? Especially for guys? Is it ok If a girl makes d first move? [/b]:eh:

[b]> wel, i think its awkward.. its much better if the guy does the 1st move.. because i think girls who are making the first move are easy-to-get and the guy might play with her heart.. :) [/b]
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=carlomorphin]=) uu tama dapat boy heheheheh[/quote] post in english ok? :P btt: hmm i think if a guy do the first move it wud be better :D
applerain
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

No of course.. but in this generation it's now ok. 'coz there are lot's of [i]Torpe[/i] guys.. 'coz of that so many girls kept on waiting for them.
harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]That's gonna be kinda odd coz most of the time, we, boys are the ones who make the first move. And when the girl make the first move the boy probably think that the girl is a flirt or a whore.[/b]
cyrus_tan_r
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yes its okey! why not! equal na ngayon!
shnuppa_mary
» n00b
1969-12-31

for me its ok...there's nothng naman if d girlz make d first move....

Last edited by shnuppa_mary (2007-10-11 17:00:03)

khomplykeited
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

its not okay with me.. gurls can give a hint but not the "FIRST MOVE". well in my case., Courting a guy, no matter how much i like him.. is out of the question.. Im not makin the first move. Yeah ofcourse sometimes., i feel like doin it., i want to tell him how i really feel, i want to be brave but i choose not to.. i dont want to ruin everything., and i dont want "that guy" to think that i am a whore.. so yeah.. not okay.. a big NO NO. (its different with nix.. yah know what i mean :eh: )
shnuppa_mary
» n00b
1969-12-31

if d girl make the first move it doesnt mean tht she's a whore!!!!
fando91
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]Why not? is that wrong?? My ex gf make the first move... And I don't even care.. =) [/b]
~azure flame~
» n00b
1969-12-31

girl making the first move? i think it's okay.... but since im a filipina...i'll let the guys make the first move...filipino way...xD
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=deeppink]let the guys move first... =D [/color]
mentalblock27
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nahh..its ok for me..its makes a lot easier for us guys =D
ison
» FTalker
1969-12-31

its up to girls f thy do the frst move but for me the boys must do the first move coz f the girl doz it first the first move no chalenged at all. am i right? =)
khiemii
» n00b
1969-12-31

i think the guy needs to do the first move.. :thumbsup:
mentalblock27
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=ison]its up to girls f thy do the frst move but for me the boys must do the first move coz f the girl doz it first the first move no chalenged at all. am i right? =)[/quote] heheh y make yourself a hard time? =D what benefit do you get from that challenge of yours.. :lol: heheh its just my opinion thats all piz ^__^,V
LhaDybLueS
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wee... I already done this before.. I made the first move.. He seems so confused.. no reactions.. :( grrr... his so "torpe".. I hate guys like that.. :eh: @topic It's kinda alright.. for the girls to make the first move.. you might never know.. the guy loves you 2.. :D =D =) :eh:
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote]:arrow: noo.. i'd prefer that the guy does the first move..=)[/quote]
anthony13
» n00b
1969-12-31

men and women should have a fair attitude,so maybe it is just ok if girls make the first move,guys sometimes become insensitive so girls might have to do the first move to make some things happen...
filkripz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

why not? =D i think it's ok for the girls to make the 1st move. and i think it's not a big deal anyway since we're now in the 21st century like what †¤meg¤† posted here in d frst page. :eh:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]What's ur opinion? Especially for guys? Is it ok If a girl makes d first move? [/b]:eh:

Pages: 1..1234567891011..11

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:09

[ 15 queries - 0.071 second ]
Privacy Policy