• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]What's ur opinion? Especially for guys? Is it ok If a girl makes d first move? [/b]:eh:

Pages: 1..1234567891011..11

[b]What's ur opinion? Especially for guys? Is it ok If a girl makes d first move? [/b]:eh:

RossVolturi
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]What's ur opinion? Especially for guys? Is it ok If a girl makes d first move? [/b]:eh:

i'll go with the [b]"traditional way"[/b] Guys first lol
Gela5555
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [b]What's ur opinion? Especially for guys? Is it ok If a girl makes d first move? [/b]:eh:

:thumbsdown: for me.. No. Guys should be move first.
§hiƒƒer
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hmmmnnn...... yah yah 4 me us is to be the first to move hihihihi :lol:
pullnhetz_17
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b][/b] nop :| [b][/b]
§hiƒƒer
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:O nop? y you mean that it must be the girl has to move first?
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

GUYS should make the first move [i]*noh!?*[/i] .. :disgust:
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

its okie.. nothings bad about it.. if you know that .. hes so torpe... make a move that he can make a move after you.. :) [img]http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg149/marjanpatrick/requests/signatures/shinaske.gif[/img] (marjanpatrick) thanks for my siggy.!
jeefu
» n00b
1969-12-31

i think its ok. but not to the point that they're acting like whore. sorry for the word..
Cutie_Phunk
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i tenk?., it is not okay for me..,!=) jiji:D
-chx.xo-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nahh! u shouldnt be that desperate .. the boy might be turned off ..
jeefu
» n00b
1969-12-31

u think ms. -chx.xo-? strong personality is a big turn on for boys..
soulmirk17
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Hahahaha... It's a CRiME!!! :D
ceszweii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]guys,[/b] should make the first move. :thumbsup: :disgust:
tetums
» FTalker
1969-12-31

it depends.. what if the guy you like is super "not showy of his feelings, shy and etc". and everyone of your friends already know that he really really loves u and to shy to admit it infront of u.. ~ what will u do? in japan.. most of the gurls are the ones who make the first move.. -from anime :lol:
bituin2kyut
» n00b
1969-12-31

it depends in the situations. if it is all about love. maybe guys should make the first move. because people will think that the girl is only flirting with the guy. :)
@mUtHy_fRuiTy@
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

for me, courting is better if boys do it. but if you are committed with each other, it is okay if the girl does things first(but it still depends). haha.:lol:
nalia.54xxx
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

no idea at all..maybe it depends on the girl.
mae_mae51292
» FTalker
1969-12-31

guys should make the first move=) and my guy freind told us that girls shoul make [i]pakipot[/i] sometimes... but not too much!:D
_Reinz3022_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

it matters :D
mr_what?
» FTalker
1969-12-31

girls should make the first move..just for a change!:lol: just kidding..it doesnt matter anyway!=|
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]What's ur opinion? Especially for guys? Is it ok If a girl makes d first move? [/b]:eh:

Pages: 1..1234567891011..11

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:25

[ 9 queries - 0.059 second ]
Privacy Policy