• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]What's ur opinion? Especially for guys? Is it ok If a girl makes d first move? [/b]:eh:

Pages: 1..123456789101111

[b]What's ur opinion? Especially for guys? Is it ok If a girl makes d first move? [/b]:eh:

_sakura-chan_
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]What's ur opinion? Especially for guys? Is it ok If a girl makes d first move? [/b]:eh:

If you would make the 1st move...people think that your flirting with the boy.....At...mahiya naman dyan ang mga babae na nagco-court sa mga lalake! Baka pagtawanan kayo at sabihan na bakla at tomboy!.....Pero kung talagang mahal mo ang lalake...Just tell him what u feel...Agree?
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [b]What's ur opinion? Especially for guys? Is it ok If a girl makes d first move? [/b]:eh:

[b]no!.. it's so unpleasant! yuck!:o[/b]
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

the guys should be the first.cause if is is the girl,may be the guy won't value the girl.^^
cocopogi007
» n00b
1969-12-31

Nope I cant agree with it... Its not good if the girl will do the first move the reason is maybe the guy will abuse the girl if the knew that she like him so much... Girls you should all know that [b]Patience is Virtue[/b]
edward69
» FTalker
1969-12-31

im encountering this right now!!!! she's my friend!!!! im confused right now!!!!
daixee mae
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

usually,boys do the first move but nowadays, as what i've observed,,girls are doing the first move...well,,it's fine!
cypnickjonas
» FTalker
1969-12-31

its more good if the guys tell it first.. girls are too shy when it comes to that thing. but boys are agggressive but not all of them. and that looks weird if the girl does, but i thnik its okay..
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

for us girls, it is not ok to make the first move of course.. but in our generation now mostly or sometimes girls make the first move that is just bcoz of the boys they are super TORPE * no hurt feelings*
marvinkamote14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

in my friends' situation.. i have two friends and they love each other.. but the problem is my guy friend.. he is so called "torpe" and afraid that she will be rejected by my friend(the girl).. my guy friend doesnt follow our advice that he should make the first move coz our girl friend is showing that he has a great crush on the other guy in our school, which is actually a lie so that our guy friend will not notice that she loved him.. so time goes by.. still no first move is happening.. then we told our girl friend that maybe he should do the first move.. but the girl has the so called "pride" and she didn't want to make the first move.. so they end inlove.. wid somebody else.. so sad isn't? so maybe it's okay if the girl will make the first move.. but it depends upon the situation.. =)
annxchen
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

not suitable for us girls.
slasher201994
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

no... unless sure na my gusto si boy... ahahaha..
chicki
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]in sum cases, its yes i thnk. it depends on how a guy would react. but in our tym ryt now, many are with that.[/b]
MiChikO fuJiwAra
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

for me,boys should make the 1st move
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]i think its not the proper way . .haha[/b]
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=_sakura-chan_]If you would make the 1st move...people think that your flirting with the boy.....At...mahiya naman dyan ang mga babae na nagco-court sa mga lalake! Baka pagtawanan kayo at sabihan na bakla at tomboy!.....Pero kung talagang mahal mo ang lalake...Just tell him what u feel...Agree?[/quote] ^ i agree with [b]sakura-chan[/b]. it isn't right for a girl to make the first move. its like you're so desperate in having a boyfriend. by the way, don't post in tagalog next time. please speak in english.=)
g-nut's07angel
» FTalker
1969-12-31

rare situation,,, but it's more appropriate if the guys will make the first move,,think so,,
LhaDybLueS
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/229/229248abu3e9v4w9.gif[/img][/align] [align=center][b][color=skyblue]~♥~Sweetness can kill you~♥~[/b][/color][/align] [align=center][b][color=skyblue]I guess no..[/b][/color][/align] [align=center][b][color=skyblue]~♥~LhaDybLueS just made a post~♥~[/b][/color][/align] [align=center][img]http://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/229/229248abu3e9v4w9.gif[/img][/align]
_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]guys[/b] should make the first move. But its okay for the girls to give the guys a hint.
jhonny_okay
» n00b
1969-12-31

zzzZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz
kolopol123
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ahm...its better if the boys do the first move..ehe..:rolleyes:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]What's ur opinion? Especially for guys? Is it ok If a girl makes d first move? [/b]:eh:

Pages: 1..123456789101111

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:05

[ 9 queries - 0.044 second ]
Privacy Policy