• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]What's ur opinion? Especially for guys? Is it ok If a girl makes d first move? [/b]:eh:

Pages: 1234567891011..11

[b]What's ur opinion? Especially for guys? Is it ok If a girl makes d first move? [/b]:eh:

kaye18
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]What's ur opinion? Especially for guys? Is it ok If a girl makes d first move? [/b]:eh:

maybe ok or maybe not. maybe ok cause sum guys cudn't xpres der filings first or sum guys wer "torpe" maybe not cause sum people may do not understand. =|
--kEaLeL--aLyssa
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [b]What's ur opinion? Especially for guys? Is it ok If a girl makes d first move? [/b]:eh:

i thiNk it'x nYc but the guy should do it firxt.. but i do it sumtyms.hihi
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Some opinions: Sometimes guys get offended when girls ask first a psychological aspect occurs, when this happens tha guy may think he is weak and out of style. Sometimes a woman making the 1st move is kinda cool in some aspects but I still prefer a guy making the 1st move because what if the guy didn't accept the offer of the woman, the women will be turned off and cry ( I hate see women crying :disgust: ) kinda damages my gentlemen side :eh: A girl making the 1st move is kinda normal in this lifetime of our but, girls admit it! You prefer the guys to do the 1st move an bow to your feet :eh: :eh: :wow:

Last edited by Ephemeral (2007-05-09 11:54:08)

aimee
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=Ephemeral]A girl making the 1st move is kinda normal in this lifetime of our but, girls admit it! You prefer the guys to do the 1st move an bow to your feet :eh: :eh: :wow:[/quote] wahaha^ i agree with guys must do the first move. but on the bowing part..no way! i'm not a god to be bowed down 2.. =) [b]it is better if guys make the first move bcoz for me, i'm not that liberated... :D[/b] v yepyep, i knw...haha :D

Last edited by aimee (2007-05-09 22:50:39)

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

That was just a term of expression :eh:

Last edited by Ephemeral (2007-05-09 22:31:30)

DanN DYKSTRA
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Of course it's okay if the girl makes the first move..but she must be brave and sure of it.. But anyway, u gotta feel sorry for the guy 4 letting her make the first move. I mean if I was the guy..I would think that I'm not a gentleman or macho enough.... But that's just my opinion.. :lol:
blackwhiskey_28
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yes its ok for some peple and the torpe guys but girls you gotta admit that filipinas are conservative not like western peple or rather the americans that does this a lot often...but i dont see nothing any wrong things about this
kisha_punk
» n00b
1969-12-31

I dont agree. It's much better if the guy will do the [u][b]first move[/b][/u]. :D
NYC_pinoy_eJ
» n00b
1969-12-31

hell yea no problem =D
'-lEmOnTaStIc-'
» n00b
1969-12-31

Well, i think it's a bit awkward if the girl makes the first move.... my opinion only. =) =) =) [img]http://i2.tinypic.com/2ls9lq9.jpg[/img] Add me: [url]http://www.friendster.com/lemontastic[/url]

Last edited by '-lEmOnTaStIc-' (2007-05-11 00:01:51)

[o3_ocirneLocin_o3]
» n00b
1969-12-31

i think, guyz should realy do the first move,, lol,, xo wut if the guy is torpe,, the guy might think too high of himself if ull make the first move,,
blazinhottie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]hmm.. i like this topic. i think, it is okay if a girl makes a move for a guy to make a move, do you got that? haha..u kno..like show a sign that you like that guy, so he could make a move,.. :idea: & i do agree that it doesnt matter who makes the first move, its 21st century,. we should be more matured abt this things. [/b]
marfillaster
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

guys are passive creatures most of the time. giving us hints will be the good thing to do.
b3m1n3
» FTalker
1969-12-31

for me guys should make d 1st move. :disgust: :disgust: not gurls. :P :P making us do the hard work e?. :penguin: :penguin: [b]no way[/b]. :mad: :mad: they should learn how to be a gentleman. coz. there's still other guys anyways. ;) ;)

Last edited by b3m1n3 (2007-05-23 23:37:04)

marfillaster
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

so being the aggressive type makes you a gentleman :question: you know, we guys will not approach you unless we're sure that you'll react positively. we study you first. we observe and scrutinize every detail of yours. so if you play around like you'll make pakipot and stuff, you might send the wrong message to us. :doubt:
b3m1n3
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yes. coz making a lady d 1st move isnt kinda gentleman ayt?. we only do pakipot thingy coz we're testing d guy if he's worth it.
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

well, yah ofcourse. there`s no prob. on gerlx making the 1st move. atleast u`ve expressed yer feelings. even though it`s kinda "EMBARASSiNG". lol. :lol:
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

well, rejection is a fear planted in our hearts. anyone can make the first move if they are ready to face this fear.. be it the boy, or the girl... =|
marfillaster
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

what you're talkin about girl doin first move is girl meets boy, girl likes boy, girl courts boy... well that really is sometimes freaky especially if the boy doesnt like to be courted, but generally its okey for us guys. my point is like this, girl meets boy, girl likes boy so does boy likes girl but still in the process of holding back because he's scared to be ignored, girl gives hints to boy, boy got the hints, finally boy courts girl... being gentleman is not even the issue there because they are still getting to know each other. that's the purpose of courting , to know more about your suitor. so it is not proper to make judgment beforehand.
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ all in all it means, knowing the other person is the sole meaning of courting..and not about the roles of gender.. right?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]What's ur opinion? Especially for guys? Is it ok If a girl makes d first move? [/b]:eh:

Pages: 1234567891011..11

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:13

[ 9 queries - 0.048 second ]
Privacy Policy