• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]What's ur opinion? Especially for guys? Is it ok If a girl makes d first move? [/b]:eh:

Pages: 1..1234567891011..11

[b]What's ur opinion? Especially for guys? Is it ok If a girl makes d first move? [/b]:eh:

snowdrop12
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]What's ur opinion? Especially for guys? Is it ok If a girl makes d first move? [/b]:eh:

its ok..but better if the guys will make the first move..bcoz sumtyms some guys think that they could play with the girl if at the start of their relationship it was d girl who made the first move...
cindy28
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [b]What's ur opinion? Especially for guys? Is it ok If a girl makes d first move? [/b]:eh:

yes its okey.. wag lang yung garapalan na moves heheheheh ummmmmmmmm can i ask panu po kaya mag lagay ng pic dito sa Ftalk??? HEHEHE THANKS.....
cindy28
» n00b
1969-12-31

=)
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=cindy28]=)[/quote] avoid to spam sist.. read the [b]rules[/b] first its really okay...no what2...
eclipse_twins
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i think it's okay to do the first move.. well i guess depending on how far u would go for that "first move" i mean girls admitting their feelings would be okay but us doing the courting, i don't think so. i used to think that boys [b]should always[/b] do the first move but unfortunately i wasn't able to follow my belief. however, of course i still prefer more if guys would do the first move. [align=center][quote]***i hope it would be fine to share*** tomorrow, it will be one month since i admitted i loved him. i can't keep it anymore knowing that i loved and lost before and i wasn't able to tell the "past" guy that i loved him. because of that, i don't want to make the same mistake and chose to tell this "new" guy that i had feelings for him through text message first (at night), then confronted him face to face (next day). (wow! i appear so courageous but believe me, it wasn't easy) [b]But![/b] i told him i wasn't expecting anything in return, i just wanted him to know what i feel because i don't want to make the same mistake again. (he knew all about the "past" guy) i thought we would be avoiding each other after that but we actually became closer... *****[/quote] [/align] see girls? it's not always that bad. it's just depends on how you do it. of course you shouldn't think that it will always be successful and live a happy ending. if you think you're not ready for the consequences, don't do it yet. guys, not all girls can be like me, so if you love somebody, don't wait for that girl to do the first move... do your thing, okay?
czarina_umilin
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i think its ok. heck i've done it. =)
8_paulo_8
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

no it is not right because it's the tradition that boys have to court....not the girlss:eh: other thing: IT IS NOT EXCITING!!!:thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

Last edited by 8_paulo_8 (2008-03-08 04:51:44)

lonlytoes
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ots ok... coz there are a lot of ways to make the fistrt move and not to be called nasty names for courting a guy.. like i used to ask a guy that i like jokingly and seriously if he would like to ho out with me.. that fast.
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

well..for me.. its ok to make the first move... :D just be sure, that it will work.. wahahah.. its not good to be dumped..:lol:
krizshy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

its okay nowadays... it gives the guy a clue...
meyrinx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Boys should make the first move.
cuty14angzterz
» n00b
1969-12-31

dont agree...girlz hu make d first move makes me vomit in disgust.....:puke::puke:
meyrinx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

"Dalagang Pilipina"
_berii.^ü
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

it's ok. it's up to the girl.
meyrinx
» FTalker
1969-12-31

If a girl cant take it anymore then y not? But be careful..
™~♥crazy ada♥~™
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=FF0099]i dont think so because if ever a girl would make the first move the guy would think that that girl really likes her and maybe he's going to play with her for the guys out there im so sorry im juz giving my own opinion[/color][/align]
pierre_zyramae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i think its not that nice if the girl will make the first move
.mochafrappucino.
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I think it's okay. ;) I don't think there's nothing wrong with it.
raphael_marcos
» Banned
1969-12-31

why not?! anyway...we love aggressive girls!!:eh:
kyulatrixia
» FTalker
1969-12-31

does it matter now? :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]What's ur opinion? Especially for guys? Is it ok If a girl makes d first move? [/b]:eh:

Pages: 1..1234567891011..11

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:40

[ 9 queries - 0.107 second ]
Privacy Policy