• ARCHIVES 
  • » Thanks For Ate Linnie for the tips of this Thread Since the only topic for the Mods are The Most Strict and Scariest MODS/MEMBERS/PROMOTER Here @ Ftalk So I Decide to create this Just wanna Know who i

Pages: 123456789..9

Thanks For Ate Linnie for the tips of this Thread Since the only topic for the Mods are The Most Strict and Scariest MODS/MEMBERS/PROMOTER Here @ Ftalk So I Decide to create this Just wanna Know who i

NGeNeRaTiOn
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Thanks For Ate Linnie for the tips of this Thread Since the only topic for the Mods are The Most Strict and Scariest MODS/MEMBERS/PROMOTER Here @ Ftalk So I Decide to create this Just wanna Know who i

Thanks For Ate Linnie for the tips of this Thread Since the only topic for the Mods are The Most Strict and Scariest MODS/MEMBERS/PROMOTER Here @ Ftalk So I Decide to create this Just wanna Know who is most Kindness and Friendly Here @ Ftalk ( NOTE* For Mods Only ) For Those who Doesn't Vote Yet here the Vote Line : ( Gonna Updated Today ) [quote]Sorry Cannot Put the Vote Line so It will be Surprise :D[/quote] [quote]TOP OF THE LINE = Ate Kristina16 = 26 Votes ( 11% )[/quote] [quote]2nd Top OF the line = Kuya Ephemeral = 16 Votes ( 6% )[/quote] Total Votes : 232 [b]NOTE*[/b] [quote]Don't Vote for [b]ATE '-'LoisFuLL'-'[/b] cause She is a Bad Gurl ( So we Call her [b]Ms.BadGurl[/b] ) LOLZ =D ( Ate Lois Is Guilty LOLZ :lol:)[/quote] [quote]It would be Nice If you Put your reason why you vote him/her and post the name here [i]Added by : NGeNeRaTiOn[/i][/quote] ----------------------------------------------- I Vote for Ate Mizel She Is Friendly to others LOL :lol::lol::P

Last edited by forsakendoll (2009-10-27 03:42:38)

jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Thanks For Ate Linnie for the tips of this Thread Since the only topic for the Mods are The Most Strict and Scariest MODS/MEMBERS/PROMOTER Here @ Ftalk So I Decide to create this Just wanna Know who i

Me?! kind?! friendly?! Haha. Jkkkk Thanks for those members who voted me! :D:thumbsup:
TA Juleigtin Siahaan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: Thanks For Ate Linnie for the tips of this Thread Since the only topic for the Mods are The Most Strict and Scariest MODS/MEMBERS/PROMOTER Here @ Ftalk So I Decide to create this Just wanna Know who i

wew..:D :D I think the poll has not been completed yet..:wallbash: You miss some mods..=D
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

omg? you insulted me. :evil: i'm not a bad girl dude. you don't know me yet, so better not to judge me. :wasted: anyway, you missed some mods. it's unfair. :wallbash:
pipito21
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i vote for my ate tinay! love you ate :kiss:
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I voted for 18 mods :lol::thumbsup:
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^18? :lol: why dun u vote for em all? i vote for 5 Mods. btw,looking @ uma's Sigi makes me remember about my classmate,he have the same smile with that one :lol:
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Voted for 4 mods. :thumbsup:
jennychicc
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]ill vote for tinay, dale and LH :D[/b]

Last edited by jennychicc (2008-06-12 11:51:39)

john_619619
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ill vote for :arrow: xavier :arrow: dale :arrow: ephemeral :arrow: kristina :arrow: TA Juleigtin Siahaan :D:thumbsup:

Last edited by john_619619 (2008-06-12 11:53:13)

fis.ms
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Voted for :arrow:[b] kristina16[/b] :arrow: [b]'-'LoisFuLL'-'[/b] ..ehem... my daughter is not a [i]badgirl[/i] :wallbash: she's pretty darn kind . :lol:
lilprincess950
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I voted for: • Sis Duch • Bro Kher • Bro Dale • Blurrycloud • Sis Lois Voted for 5 people =D @NGeNeRaTiOn Sis lois is not a bad girl!You don't know her so why judge her like that?
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

woah!! :o lolz... am not friendly am just a lil nice.. errr :P thnx for those who voted haha i like this poll than the other poll lolz.. :D =D @jay: awww sweet! i lab yah more bro jay :kiss:

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-06-12 18:05:12)

NGeNeRaTiOn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Nice One Ate Kristina Is Leading :D @Ate Lois LOLZ, Why your Guilty? means thats True? =D Anyway who is the mods i miss? :D

Last edited by NGeNeRaTiOn (2008-06-12 19:15:00)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

ahehe i think you missed lordheinz ;)
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^errrgggh.. you got my name misspelled. how dare you! =D LOIS pronounced as LOYS. got it? :wasted: I'm not guilty. I'm telling the truth. actually, i have many friends here. :lol: anyways, thanks for those who voted me. :evil:
NGeNeRaTiOn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^Look at the keyboard the letter u and i is "[i]matakabi[/i]" So maybe i press it Accidentally If your telling the truth why your MAD? @Ate Kristina Yah But maybe i erase it cause i type it Errrrr =|
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

My Vote Goes to: Kuya eehjhay Kuya ephemeral Kuya James_cuteoo2 Ate Kristina16 [quote]Ate '-'LoisFuLL'-' A.K.A Ms. BadGurl[/quote] ^ hahaha... nice one dude :lol:
NGeNeRaTiOn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^LOLZ Hey You voted some of the Most Scariest and Strict Mods :D Kuya eehjhay Kuya Ephemeral Kuya James
emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i voted sis tinay.. lurve you po.. :D:thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Thanks For Ate Linnie for the tips of this Thread Since the only topic for the Mods are The Most Strict and Scariest MODS/MEMBERS/PROMOTER Here @ Ftalk So I Decide to create this Just wanna Know who i

Pages: 123456789..9

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:34

[ 10 queries - 0.517 second ]
Privacy Policy