• ARCHIVES 
  • » Thanks For Ate Linnie for the tips of this Thread Since the only topic for the Mods are The Most Strict and Scariest MODS/MEMBERS/PROMOTER Here @ Ftalk So I Decide to create this Just wanna Know who i

Pages: 1123456789..9

Thanks For Ate Linnie for the tips of this Thread Since the only topic for the Mods are The Most Strict and Scariest MODS/MEMBERS/PROMOTER Here @ Ftalk So I Decide to create this Just wanna Know who i

charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Thanks For Ate Linnie for the tips of this Thread Since the only topic for the Mods are The Most Strict and Scariest MODS/MEMBERS/PROMOTER Here @ Ftalk So I Decide to create this Just wanna Know who i

[align=center]i voted for ate tinay! go ate tinay! weee,,, ^_^[/align]
NGeNeRaTiOn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: Thanks For Ate Linnie for the tips of this Thread Since the only topic for the Mods are The Most Strict and Scariest MODS/MEMBERS/PROMOTER Here @ Ftalk So I Decide to create this Just wanna Know who i

Wahhh A Vote Gap For Ate Tinay And Kuya Ephe :O Ate Tinay is 30 Votes And Kuya Ephemeral 10 Votes I'm Sure ate Tinay will won :o [spoiler]Pa Cheese Burger Ka nmn dyan Oh :D, Burger!!!! =D[/spoiler] =D=D=D=D=D
NOSIOJ
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

What's purpose of this thread?
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

waw meng ur a pyschiatrist?! :lol: why?! is harvey crazy?! joke... just kiddn! me i nid one i think im crazy too! :lol: ahahah... yah i rmmbr way back High School my classmate told our teacher dat he nided a Psychic & he feels so crazy!(he min's pyschiatrist!)... hahaha... indeed he nids mind theraphy! i think he's really crazy! =D anyways if we didnt mention ur names doesnt mean dat u guys are bad! i know everyone is good & i know ur doin ur Jobs! but i think not all noticed u! added: ForsakenKid! & OLD MODs (retired Mods) i still treat them as a Mod! with Respect! >Ayei/Feenque >Ayel/Freelance >Padme >Nix/aRies >Chii & some other...
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Aw is this a Contest? =|
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^nah.ah. It's not a contest. It's just a survey. :lol: Go ate tinay! you deserve the 31 votes! :P
peachcute_18
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ill go 4 sis tinay, lordheinz, dale and loisfull.., tinay is "kalog", heinz is "entertaining" dale is "sweet" lois is "strict but kind"
imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

haha i voted six mods .. sis Tina yer the best :) ily.
NGeNeRaTiOn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@Kuya James This is not a Contest Just A Survey :D @Topic Common Guyz Don't be Shy to Vote
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I voted null.. Null is really popular nowadays. Hahaha.. Im a big fan of null. hahaha just kidding. i prefer to choose null so i wont be a bias since i don't know other people much. =|
NGeNeRaTiOn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^Where The Same Kuya Eehjhay I Didn't Know All Mods True Faces Yet :D =|
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Face? Alright then. Ahahaha.. there you go. Anyway i'll just wait for this. I don't know when the polls in this section end
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Based on what i see.. Those members that posting: go james, or go blah blah! Nah, it's not a contest to cheer them up. Haha. :o
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[url=http://cinta.kaskusradio.com][img]http://cinta.kaskusradio.com/onion/smiley/he.gif[/img][/url]i wonder why im not in the list..perhaps im the worst mod[url=http://cinta.kaskusradio.com][img]http://cinta.kaskusradio.com/onion/smiley/shout.gif[/img][/url][url=http://cinta.kaskusradio.com][img]http://cinta.kaskusradio.com/onion/smiley/ehehehehehe.gif[/img][/url]
nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

for me it's loisee because she will really help you whatever it takes.. =)
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

yeah ^ i totally agree wid u siz nicey.. [b]siz lois [/b]is very nice and kind and very friendly... she was the first member and mod at the same time, that i got to talked to... she helped me a lot with my js... and i really appreciate that... u remember those days siz lois? coz id never forget those days u helped me out with my js ;) ily siz!! though were not that really close. ;) [b]@xave: [/b]of course... he helped me out too with my js... as in my whole js... ahehe i was very.. thankful he helped me with that js coz im so not good at it ;) thnx xave!! [i]sorry na sa abala nun ah [/i] ;) [b]cloud[/b] he is very helpful too... with all those js.. hed say hes busy but still he helps those members whos having probs with their js... ill post the others ;) :)
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

ate tinay and ej is so friendly.. but all mods in here so kind and friendly.. i laff u all :wow:
triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

siz tinay is the best.. very friendly and kind
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[i]deathwish4mcr-freak-dude[/i] also known as [b]Yuna-chan[/b] ^___^ YAY O.o
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=kristina16]siz lois is very nice and kind and very friendly... she was the first member and mod at the same time, that i got to talked to... she helped me a lot with my js... and i really appreciate that... u remember those days siz lois? coz id never forget those days u helped me out with my js ;) ily siz!! though were not that really close. ;)[/quote] awtz. I'm touched. :wow: :wow: thank you sis tinay! but, now, i dunno how to use the js thinggy. maybe, you should teach me [i]naman[/i]. kiddin. :lol: you're still the friendliest mod here in ftalk! :P @nicey. harhar. i'm friendly if your also friendly to me. :eh: @peachcute. am I strict? LOL. anyway, thank you! :P thanks for those people who thinks that I'm kind and friendly. :eh: All mods are friendly, but there are some mods, that I'm not close with. I hope we can be friends? :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Thanks For Ate Linnie for the tips of this Thread Since the only topic for the Mods are The Most Strict and Scariest MODS/MEMBERS/PROMOTER Here @ Ftalk So I Decide to create this Just wanna Know who i

Pages: 1123456789..9

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:00

[ 9 queries - 0.531 second ]
Privacy Policy