• ARCHIVES 
  • » Thanks For Ate Linnie for the tips of this Thread Since the only topic for the Mods are The Most Strict and Scariest MODS/MEMBERS/PROMOTER Here @ Ftalk So I Decide to create this Just wanna Know who i

Pages: 1..123456789

Thanks For Ate Linnie for the tips of this Thread Since the only topic for the Mods are The Most Strict and Scariest MODS/MEMBERS/PROMOTER Here @ Ftalk So I Decide to create this Just wanna Know who i

Linniie
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Thanks For Ate Linnie for the tips of this Thread Since the only topic for the Mods are The Most Strict and Scariest MODS/MEMBERS/PROMOTER Here @ Ftalk So I Decide to create this Just wanna Know who i

^ me agree :3 they both suu nice and friendly :wow:
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Thanks For Ate Linnie for the tips of this Thread Since the only topic for the Mods are The Most Strict and Scariest MODS/MEMBERS/PROMOTER Here @ Ftalk So I Decide to create this Just wanna Know who i

[b]REPOSTED:[/b] I think this thread needs to be updated. [b]MOD Echo[/b] and [b]MOD Anne[/b] should be included :D both of them are also top contenders. they are also kind and friendly. [quote=Linniie]^ me agree :3 they both suu nice and friendly :wow:[/quote]
3m0t10nal
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center][quote=jamessss:b]Me?! kind?! friendly?! Haha. Jkkkk Thanks for those members who voted me![/quote] --- are you jameso02 here? if you are... i voted you coz... uhmmm.... lets see.... you dont do anything to help me... neither done any kindness to me... and im not ur friend... ooohhh! you have a post at my survivor phil. thread~! thats why i voted you! =) ---[/align]

Last edited by 3m0t10nal (2008-12-30 07:09:41)

dweller
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

@ jamessss:b Are you james_cuteoo2? I voted you cuz you gave me a Repu :D & I think ur friendly. =)
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Yeap yeap, that's my previous username. Aw me friendly? :-J Thanks thanks >.< [b]@3motional:[/b] Yeap, that's my old username. ;) So yeah. Thanks for voting me. [b]@dweller:[/b] Repu? No biggie. Heheh :) Thanks for the votes too. I really appreciate it men. :eh: Me, i still go for [b]Ate ganda. Lois. Meng. Weng. Ephe. Xavier. Tinay. Ays. Duch. Echo.[/b]
nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Nice one gurlfwend! HAHA. Btw, where's sis anne?[/b]
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Ate Tinay and Kuya Ephe :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Thanks For Ate Linnie for the tips of this Thread Since the only topic for the Mods are The Most Strict and Scariest MODS/MEMBERS/PROMOTER Here @ Ftalk So I Decide to create this Just wanna Know who i

Pages: 1..123456789

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:58

[ 10 queries - 0.035 second ]
Privacy Policy