• ARCHIVES 
  • » Thanks For Ate Linnie for the tips of this Thread Since the only topic for the Mods are The Most Strict and Scariest MODS/MEMBERS/PROMOTER Here @ Ftalk So I Decide to create this Just wanna Know who i

Pages: 1..123456789

Thanks For Ate Linnie for the tips of this Thread Since the only topic for the Mods are The Most Strict and Scariest MODS/MEMBERS/PROMOTER Here @ Ftalk So I Decide to create this Just wanna Know who i

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Thanks For Ate Linnie for the tips of this Thread Since the only topic for the Mods are The Most Strict and Scariest MODS/MEMBERS/PROMOTER Here @ Ftalk So I Decide to create this Just wanna Know who i

weee :wow: i agree.... siz duch...i remember when i was still a newbie!! ;) hes very helpful talaga!! =) :thumbsup:

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-07-15 08:09:23)

regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: Thanks For Ate Linnie for the tips of this Thread Since the only topic for the Mods are The Most Strict and Scariest MODS/MEMBERS/PROMOTER Here @ Ftalk So I Decide to create this Just wanna Know who i

me? uhm id go for yuna, jovito, duchee and Shirow.. :D wee.. they are all suuupper kind to me.. :D
russell18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ i voted for kristina and duch...both pretty..both friendly ( i guess)..:P and i will never ever forget duch..coz i learned something good from her..awts!!=)
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i'm starting to like Tinay... yup, Tinay..
MsKawaii--
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I vote for ate ducheszv and ate tinay bec. they are both friendly!
nia_pearl19
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i voted sis tinay.. lurve you po.. :D:thumbsup:...., she's kind
lollipop_gila
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Yaay! I vote for kristina16 ! :D U`re such a friendly mod :P
imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Ate yuna and Ate tinay!!you to rock!!
jan010
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i voted Lh for being a good Mod :D and a good leader
pinkloveriza01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[i][u]:arrow: for me sis tinay is the most friendly mods.[/u][/i]
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I voted for ate tinay only.. she's so uber friendly.. and of all mods,she's my closest.. hehehe!efcee??nyweiz,i uber lyk her so much..
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

awww thnx sizzies :o [spoiler] waaaaaah... :paranoid:[quote=i i LeA i i]I voted for ate tinay only.. she's so uber friendly.. and of all mods,she's my closest.. hehehe!efcee??nyweiz,i uber lyk her so much..[/quote] nah were not fc coz we are really c! remember ill be ninang to your baby ;) ahehe [quote=pinkloveriza01]for me sis tinay is the most friendly mods.[/quote] [quote=imdemoprincess]Ate yuna and Ate tinay!!you to rock!![/quote] [quote=lollipop_gila]Yaay! I vote for kristina16 ! :D U`re such a friendly mod :P[/quote] [quote=tinepearl]i voted sis tinay.. lurve you po.. :D:thumbsup:...., she's kind[/quote] [quote=MsKawaii--]I vote for ate ducheszv and ate tinay bec. they are both friendly![/quote] [quote=jieduck]i'm starting to like Tinay... yup, Tinay..[/quote] [quote=russell18]^ i voted for kristina and duch...both pretty..both friendly ( i guess)..:P and i will never ever forget duch..coz i learned something good from her..awts!!=)[/quote] thnx thnx thnx po... waaaa :paranoid: :redface: ;) :ninja: [/spoiler]

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-08-02 05:47:33)

jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I'll go for the best: Ate Fransesca.
aich
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I voted for ate kristina 16. She's nice and kind and friendly. :D
frolickfriendster
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=cUtiEshika]i may not know the true colors of all the mods... but i can say that we have bunch of kind mods in this forum.. yet i only voted for 1 mod as the most.... [b]no one beats xavie[/b].... =)[/quote] so very true and very well said. =) my favorite moderator happens to be the kind[est] one. and that is xavier!
'water'
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i think sis tinay sis kind and friendly
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] :arrow: popsicle thinay :arrow: wee Ate Duch :arrow: LH :arrow: eehjhay :arrow: icekandi :arrow: lois :arrow: james_cuteoo3 tats all for now.. [/b]
leonard021
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][b] :arrow: ate kristina[/b][/align] [align=center][b] :arrow: kuya eehjhay![/b][/align] [align=center][img]http://addons.friendstertalk.com/userbar130831-4.gif[/img][/align] [align=center][img]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j256/galaxy_01/dnote_sig.gif[/img][/align]
hanabi_suigintou
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]i vote fer sis tinay^^ she is so nice to other~[/b]
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

I think this thread needs to be updated. [b]MOD Echo[/b] and [b]MOD Anne[/b] should be included :D both of them are also top contenders. they are also kind and friendly.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Thanks For Ate Linnie for the tips of this Thread Since the only topic for the Mods are The Most Strict and Scariest MODS/MEMBERS/PROMOTER Here @ Ftalk So I Decide to create this Just wanna Know who i

Pages: 1..123456789

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:18

[ 9 queries - 0.080 second ]
Privacy Policy